Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

Charmed Reboot Trailer is out

I loved the original and this actually doesn't look too bad from the trailer. I'm a bit nervous it will turn out too "teeny-boppery" though. I kind of wish they'd just done it as a standalone instead of using the charmed name since it seems like a typical young adult "coming into powers" type of thing (unless I missed more of a tie-in with the original series besides the house/setting and book of shadows). 

Won't get my hopes up though...probably end up being another show I like that the CW will cancel (like every other station does these days). 

• Upvote 1

Honestly... I kinda love what i see :umm: First of all : the special effects are good 9_9 The 3 girls actually look like sisters, the story has a twist... I think i will see some episodes, just in case :$

• Upvote 1

I'll simply repeat what I did in the YouTube comment section:

I'm going to give this a chance because I want this to be good. The original is very near and dear to a lot of people (including myself) however it had it's own issues with consistency and writing. I will say thought that I only like the youngest one so far from what I see.

23 hours ago, Robbie Kay said:

Honestly... I kinda love what i see :umm: First of all : the special effects are good 9_9 The 3 girls actually look like sisters, the story has a twist... I think i will see some episodes, just in case :$

I think I will watch it too all my show are ending next year I need to find new series :demiscream:

I AM A HUGE CHARMED FAN

it is my all time fav tv show - i own all seasons on dvd, i own tons of merchandise , bitches be crazy this show is my show

i was thrilled to hear last year that they were rebooting it

trailer looks good enough i suppose

BUT

NOTHING, I REPEAT - NOTHING
IN THIS REBOOT WILL BEAT THE ORIGINAL'S  BEST ROMANCE  
img%5Dtumblr_ok7lpphdpf1r0jhazo9_250.gif2654e1ccf5de362ba786387ba75446d7.gif

i'm still forever pissed that bitch destroyed their relationship and made him evil again, they could of been so happy together....
bitch because i forgot her name lol

Just now, KPOP said:

IN THIS REBOOT WILL BEAT THE ORIGINAL'S  BEST ROMANCE  
img%5Dtumblr_ok7lpphdpf1r0jhazo9_250.gif2654e1ccf5de362ba786387ba75446d7.gif

i'm still forever pissed that bitch destroyed their relationship and made him evil again, they could of been so happy together....
bitch because i forgot her name lol

I thought I was the only one that rooted for them. Their romance was so sweet and emotional. Honestly he should have returned in a magical way and been the ideal husband for Phoebe, it would have been a more meaningful ending that pairing her with Cupid

• Love 1

On 5/19/2018 at 11:51 PM, Lucky said:

I thought I was the only one that rooted for them. Their romance was so sweet and emotional. Honestly he should have returned in a magical way and been the ideal husband for Phoebe, it would have been a more meaningful ending that pairing her with Cupid

gurl, i cried

i literally cried over this

that he exit the show and that they didnt end up together

you are so right and the whole her ending with cupid.... PLEASE

and he not even as handsome as cole  :wendy4:

• Upvote 1