Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

Backstreet Boys | Dont Go Breaking My Heart | Out NOW!!

MY OG BOYS! I didn't think I'd like it after the little teaser I saw on their Instagram but...I do...I was worried cuz I love my backstreet boys. I dig the stranger things sounding beat in the background. MY MAN HOWIE FINALLY GETS TO POP! Granted it's at the expense of Brians withering voice (due to his vocal issues) but it's taken 20 years for sweet D to finally get his chance to shine within the group and I'm happy for him. :nickikiss:

• Upvote 1

EVERYONE PLEASE SUPPORT, BUY AND STREAM OMG I'M 7 YEARS OLD AGAIN I FEEL AMAZING

THIS IS AMAZING

IT'S THEIR 90s/EARLY 2000s SOUND BUT MODERNISED FOR CURRENT DAY I'M CRYING OVER THIS

@Blue Sunshine NOW AFTER THE MOTW TOUR WE NEED N*SYNC BACK ESPECIALLY AFTER THEIR RECENT WALK OF FAME STAR

GUYS

XTINA IS BACK, WITH ONE OF MY OTHER FAVES NO DOUBT (DEMI DUH), BSB IS BACK, B10 IS COMING AND I'M LIVING MY BEST CHILDHOOD LIFE RIGHT NOW

• Upvote 2

Just now, Miley Ray said:

EVERYONE PLEASE SUPPORT, BUY AND STREAM OMG I'M 7 YEARS OLD AGAIN I FEEL AMAZING

THIS IS AMAZING

IT'S THEIR 90s/EARLY 2000s SOUND BUT MODERNISED FOR CURRENT DAY I'M CRYING OVER THIS

@Blue Sunshine NOW AFTER THE MOTW TOUR WE NEED N*SYNC BACK ESPECIALLY AFTER THEIR RECENT WALK OF FAME STAR

GUYS

XTINA IS BACK, WITH ONE OF MY OTHER FAVES NO DOUBT (DEMI DUH), BSB IS BACK, B10 IS COMING AND I'M LIVING MY BEST CHILDHOOD LIFE RIGHT NOW

RIGHT! Wishful thinking, but an *NSYNC reunion thing would make me life!

About this one here ... I totally agree with you, it's very much like their earlier work. I'm feeling it more with each listen, and the video is pretty cool too. I'm perchedT for more from them cuz I'm totally down for a new BSB album, it's been a good minute!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

RIGHT! Wishful thinking, but an *NSYNC reunion thing would make me life!

About this one here ... I totally agree with you, it's very much like their earlier work. I'm feeling it more with each listen, and the video is pretty cool too. I'm perchedT for more from them cuz I'm totally down for a new BSB album, it's been a good minute!

OMG yes I'm hoping this is a lead single that leads to an album and maybe tour!!!!!!!!

Oh man BACKSTREETS BACK PEOPLE THIS ISN'T A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

OMG yes I'm hoping this is a lead single that leads to an album and maybe tour!!!!!!!!

Oh man BACKSTREETS BACK PEOPLE THIS ISN'T A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping the same! I mean, it's been a few years since IAWLT ... so it's time! They've been in the studio a lot lately, so hopefully that's a good sign of album to come!

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping the same! I mean, it's been a few years since IAWLT ... so it's time! They've been in the studio a lot lately, so hopefully that's a good sign of album to come!

I saw people saying 5 years but I thought it was way longer than that

so um.....

I'm listening to IAWLT and I've never heard this.....

What is my life right now!!!!!!!

I think I was too clouded by Miley's Bangerz era in 2013 but lord have mercy!!! a BOP!!!!! I LOVE THESE BOYS!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I saw people saying 5 years but I thought it was way longer than that

so um.....

I'm listening to IAWLT and I've never heard this.....

What is my life right now!!!!!!!

I think I was too clouded by Miley's Bangerz era in 2013 but lord have mercy!!! a BOP!!!!! I LOVE THESE BOYS!!!!!!

IAWLT is one of my favorite of their albums. The song itself too, so damn good!

Have you heard Show 'Em What You're Made Of yet?  THAT is my song! Oh, and Try! 

• Upvote 1

IAWLT is one of my favorite of their albums. The song itself too, so damn good!

Have you heard Show 'Em What You're Made Of yet?  THAT is my song! Oh, and Try! 

YES OMG THIS ALBUM IS GIVING ME LIFE??????

I'M SO SAD I SLEPT ON THIS MASTERPIECE OF AN ALBUM HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

YES OMG THIS ALBUM IS GIVING ME LIFE??????

I'M SO SAD I SLEPT ON THIS MASTERPIECE OF AN ALBUM HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got into it late too, I was kicking myself after I finally bought and listened to it! Like WHY did I wait so long?!?!

It's one of their best, IMO.

• Upvote 1

THIS SONG AND MV HAS GOT ME LIKE

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
it's so good i can't deal ok

LEGENDS BE LIKE...

• Upvote 1