Sign in to follow this  

BTS | FAKE LOVE | OUT NOW

I'm excited to hear it...so far it sounds pretty cool in the teasers. I dig the choreo bit shown in the music video teaser...The dragging move they're doing makes them look like a zombie horde coming to eat my brains (which I'd totally let them do if that were the case ). :shook:

• Upvote 1

Have less than 17 hours left till release. I have full faith in the song, lyrics, choreography, and music video. BTS never fails me in that regard. The teasers already sound great and look great. (And the guys look great too!)

I’m more worried about the charting on the global iTunes singles charts + Billboard Hot 100...A lot of big name releases on the same day. :( And most of them all are performing them at the Billboard Music Awards too. Hope they can crack into the Top 20 of the Hot 100 this time. They were close with Mic Drop.

Spoiler

Also BTS fans are bad at buying singles and albums separately on iTunes and are really bad at Spotify because they focus mostly on YouTube for streaming :deadbanana:  But that’s a story for another time.

On the bright side, we got album sales and Billboard Top 200. I’m eyeing a Top 5, Top 3...maybe even a Top 1 debut and a decent selling album in the US. Worldwide sales wise, they are probably going to be above 1.5 million like last time, maybe even 2 million if people keep buying after release. Also, now that BTS signed a distribution deal with Columbua, radio airplay will be much better than last singles too.

OMG I HAVE CHILLS.

The choreography is breathtaking, the music video is a masterpiece and the song is so powerful. The lyrics are so deep and beautiful oh wow

They gave me everything I wanted and more. They just released an album but I can't stop listening to this song¿¿¿???

DdeIlmYVMAAU9EK.jpg

"For you I could pretend like I was happy when I was sad
For you I could pretend like I was strong when I was hurt"

"I wish love was perfect as love itself"

"I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true"

"Love it’s so mad, love it’s so mad
Try to erase myself and make me your doll"

these lyrics... whew

wendycry1.jpg?resize=748,421

First performance:

Still pissed off by the camerawork, why did they not cut to the crowd for half of the performance for any of the other performances? I can't. This fancam does the performance more justice (because you actually get to SEE the performance):

THEY. DID. THAT. Best performance of the night by far!

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

First performance:

Still pissed off by the camerawork, why did they not cut to the crowd for half of the performance for any of the other performances? I can't. This fancam does the performance more justice (because you actually get to SEE the performance):

THEY. DID. THAT. Best performance of the night by far!

Billboard really fucked up the camerawork. We couldn't even see the choreography. And every other artist got some gigantic set while all they got was the floor. Ugly.

Anyway, BTSLegends did that!

Just now, JUNGKOOKSUPREMACIST said:

Billboard really fucked up the camerawork. We couldn't even see the choreography. And every other artist got some gigantic set while all they got was the floor. Ugly.

Anyway, BTSLegends did that!

I know right. It would be nice to actually get to see the choreography of a choreo-based performance but instead we got.. that. The same thing happened at the AMAs :whereisit:

I know right. It would be nice to actually get to see the choreography of a choreo-based performance but instead we got.. that. The same thing happened at the AMAs :whereisit:

It almost seemed like they were pushing this narrative of "BTS are famous because of rabid fans" but you didn't hear that from me :arieducating:

It will not impact US radio until June 12, I hate this :rip: 

Just now, Tae said:

What is Columbia even doing :rip:

When you thought them signing with Columbia would actually help :rip: If they were more established, sure, but they can’t just count on the Army to keep the song relevant for that long. Ugh.

When you thought them signing with Columbia would actually help :rip: If they were more established, sure, but they can’t just count on the Army to keep the song relevant for that long. Ugh.

Literally how are they gonna debut on top 100 at this rate TklYtGH.gif

On 5/18/2018 at 5:52 PM, Dangerous Woman said:

"For you I could pretend like I was happy when I was sad
For you I could pretend like I was strong when I was hurt"

"I wish love was perfect as love itself"

"I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true"

"Love it’s so mad, love it’s so mad
Try to erase myself and make me your doll"

these lyrics... whew

wendycry1.jpg?resize=748,421

you like kpop and you use wendy images .... i like you :wendysass:

anyways, as for the song.... i love it

the mv is GORG btw, as per usual with them - rich bitches lol - i bet these mvs costs could feed a whole nation

... some members on my kpop forum don't fkin love this song and i am like shook... how can you not love this

its like one of them dark sensual songs, gurl please