raindrops

Cardio desperate for another hit?

Recently american  singers/rappers are collabing with a latin artist because it will usually become a hit.

Mostly american singers who collab with a latin artist have only done it once

But Cardi...she is about to be on her third latin song

Is she that desperate for a hit?

• Upvote 2

I Like It was recorded a bit ago, it's obv set to be the next single- but it's genuinely good

unlike the mass amount of latin filler we had in 2017

and if anybody is desperate for a hit it's JLo- Cardi has been doing great and she wants a hit the size of I'm The One//Wild Thoughts

• Upvote 2

She's Latina though... and she's capitalizing off of that just like Camila is... There is money to be made in Latin music that's why Becky G completely switched industries.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Salvatore said:

I Like It was recorded a bit ago, it's obv set to be the next single- but it's genuinely good

unlike the mass amount of latin filler we had in 2017

and if anybody is desperate for a hit it's JLo- Cardi has been doing great and she wants a hit the size of I'm The One//Wild Thoughts

JLO wants at least a Top Off sized hit at this point :lmfao:

How is this any different from Quavo or Offset doing songs for Iggy, Camila, Nicki etc?

They're rappers. Features will always be present. If anyone is desperate for a hit with Dinero, it's J.Lo. :rip: Ya'll will do anything to try and tear Cardi down. It's shnot working!

• Upvote 2

As much as I stan Rita, GIRLS is looking like a fl*p so yes Cardi desperate for another hit, which I doubt she'll get but if DJ Khaled is on that Dinero track it may stand a chance