The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
IsThatKingdieSlaying

North Korea starting to shoot people who come to the South

I thought this was some legit world news thread :rip:

Regardless that's definitely sad, and yes! COP will take great care of anybody who wants n needs it :gaycat3:

• Upvote 6

Let me tell you a story about North Korea: 

i registered in 2016 or 2017. Everything was fine but then a month later I was permabanned with the reason being my account was a dupe (it wasn’t at all). 

So after contacting North Korea and having other North Korea users talk to the staff apparently my reputation on OTHER forums was the reason I was banned. Yeah I admit back in the day I was a messy queen but on North Korea I had followed all the rules and had no wps.

i stated my case to North Korea (filling out a help form) and they refused to un permaban me even when I gave evidence of my innocence.

it really sucked but I do know a staff member on North Korea that rhymes with stupid definitely played a role in my permaban :methney:

• Upvote 2

That website is an absolute fucking joke at this point. Extremely slow servers and ran on the principles of authoritarianism. Also the members can be quite elitist especially when they talk about COP (even though this site is infinitely better lol).

• Upvote 4

Guest messiah

Well now I know on any other pop forum I can’t be dweebz. I’ll get banned in a day.

hows zbeewd?

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

Well now I know on any other pop forum I can’t be dweebz. I’ll get banned in a day.

hows zbeewd?

I think its fine to be Dweebz, just not on North Korea. Where they dont let you be yourself. Actually sounds like the country North Korea!

• Upvote 1

My whole 10 years i never been banned i dunno i felt like I lost apart of my life. But i was apartt if the old North Korea before it went toxic.

Btw im not perm banned well I hope not, im not 100% sure it just hurts that a 4 - 3 year member can kick out someone whos been there since 2007

• Upvote 2