Related image         SADE     Related image

Sade is a British band who's music usually encompasses the sounds of soul/ smooth jazz. The band is fronted by lead vocalist Sade Adu and has three other members, Paul Denman, Andrew Hale and Stuart Matthewman Sade has released six albums, dating from 1984-2010. In this period, Sade has toured the world, won four GRAMMY awards and sold 75,000,000 records worldwide.                                            

Sade - Diamond Life.pngSade - Promise.pngSade - Stronger Than Pride.png  

Sade - Love Deluxe.pngSade - Lovers Rock.pngSade - Soldier of Love (album).png  

I know (or assume) very few of you listen to Sade, but please do listen, I did not expect to enjoy jazz music this much. I personally recommend listening to Promise, Love Deluxe and Lovers Rock. 

Anyways, enjoy and discuss this legendary band! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, NIGHTRIDER said:

never listened. where should i start?

Listen to No Ordinary Love (watch it on YouTube, the visuals are stunning) if you enjoy that, listen to the rest of Love Deluxe. 

Just now, Avril Lavigne said:

Do you even know who he is? :coma2:

He was famous French man, that's about all I know

What I do know however is that he isn't as skinny as Sade

Image result for atrl famous gifs