Machine Gun Kelly implies Troye Sivan stole album name idea

Should Troye be sued?   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Troye be sued?

• YES
    • NO

Just now, jackgrande said:

Water Gun Kelly i-:howl:

I thank my fellow Anti-Camila harmonizers who came up with that. It seems that they are creative after all. :arieducating:

• Upvote 1

Just now, ? LANDlover said:

Anti-Camila?? Since when?? I know you unstanned her after the album, but since when have you been against her?

I never been against her. But i was really against the fact of doing solo projects back then which made me stan Dinah instead of Camila during the Worth It era. I still supported Camila and bought her stuff but i was really hesitant until CITC. + i LOATH MGK with a passion for his disgusting past :ariscared:

• Upvote 1

Just now, hammer said:

I never been against her. But i was really against the fact of doing solo projects back then which made me stan Dinah instead of Camila during the Worth It era. I still supported Camila and bought her stuff but i was really hesitant until CITC. + i LOATH MGK with a passion for his disgusting past :ariscared:

What was his past?

Just now, ? LANDlover said:

What was his past?

Some general usage of language i don't approve of and how he treats women as objects in his shows and did disgusting shit. Exhibit A. There was a video of him literally dry humping a girl on stage and throws her to the audience that i cannot seem to find

• Upvote 1

I don't approve of his past Ew:( but I like his album name and few of the songs especially bad things with Camilla and song he did with Hailee Steinfeld and maybe few others (he had breakup one to). :britbop:

I do love Troyes music to but anyone can come up with the bloom name. Maybe mgk is missing something Idk what's up with him...he's thinking he stole his album name title or something. 

I mean I know so many artists that have same song titles and their not suing each other , its creavity to use whatever name you want lol :saladga:

• Upvote 2