The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
hammer

Have you ever hate artists/albums that you end up enjoying?

Karma is really a bitch because i used to hate Ctrl by Scissor. I gave that album 3/4 chances and i'd always hate it after the first four/five tracks. But now i am listening to it and i'm enjoying it very much. Same with Selena Gomez, i used to bash her to death and say she cannot sing. But i always find myself keeping up to date with her music and liking it. Does anybody feel the same way because i don't wanna be the only one :beybawl:

Honestly can't think of artists, but when it comes to albums, Thriller. I thought the album was overrated and his other albums deserved more recognition until I gave in and realized the pop perfection that it is. :icant: I still think his other albums need more recognition though.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Eevee said:

It kinda happened with Dua Lipa, i didnt like her before New Rules i found her basic but when i saw her performances and music videos her charisma just killed me, havent seen a popgirl with so much charisma since Rihanna

Dua has no charisma when she is performing lmao 

• Upvote 2

Kat Dahlia.

The first thing I had ever heard from her was a few covers and her voice was just strange, I guess, to me. It didn't fit with the songs she was covering IMO. But when her Seeds. mixtape dropped I decided to give her another go and I was completely sold after hearing The High and Fucking Trust. Since then I've been a fan.

• Upvote 1