Sign in to follow this  
beysus

Cardi apologizes for LGBT slurs

I guess everyone is turning stones.... :clap:

It took me a while to understand what she’s saying, but I got there. 

No one cares about her stupid apology, the fact that she used offensive words in the first place makes her vile.

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

I hope the HATERS will leave her alone now, she apologised, move on, stop bringing up peoples mistakes cuz we wouldn't want it done to us  :asmrchew1:

if it was nicki or literally anybody else yall would still call them vile/disgusting and try to 'end' their career. But at least she apologized so good for her, hopefully she won't come with stupid ass shit again 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

No one cares about her stupid apology, the fact that she used offensive words in the first place makes her vile.

So we should not forgive BTS for their use of the n-word, Dua for using it, same with Troye and Nazi for saying f*ggot :nickiawkward:

• Upvote 1

Just now, INTO YOU said:

if it was nicki or literally anybody else yall would still call them vile/disgusting and try to 'end' their career. But at least she apologized so good for her, hopefully she won't come with stupid ass shit again 

Well I think we all need to start holding people accountable at the same level, obviously we're talking about stans here though, so most of them don't have the mental capacity or knowledge to be non-biased with artists who aren't just there faves :cm:

• Upvote 1