New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×
Church of Pop Big Brother | SIGN UP NOW! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

New section idea: Church of Pop on Tour

I feel like Church of Pop is growing a lot and all kinds of discussion there is a thread or section. (Music news, charts, celebrity news, throwbacks, etc)

But one thing misses in my opinion and that are the tours and festivals. So I created an idea for a new section called Church of Pop on Tour. 

In the section you can find threads about the tours of our faves. Example: Taylor Swift | Reputation Tour | Current leg: North America

Also you can find throwbacks(Example: Lady Gaga | Born This Way Ball | Throwback) and personal experiences(Example: Dirkje's experience at the Joanne World Tour). Your stories and pictures can be shared there.

I feel like even there is a tag in music news for tours, it never get used and it feels like forgotten when I read tour news from different artists daily on my timeline. 

Also you can find information about the upcoming festivals. Not just the festivals in the US, but everywhere in the world. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

This could be a good idea, although I don't know if discussions about tours and festivals would be enough to fill a whole section.

A big thread would turn into a big mess imo. I'd say let the members decide if they feel the idea. If they get excited, there could be a trial for it? I read lots of statuses of people getting excited for their upcoming tour dates. And there are people like Ignancio who go to tons of concerts. 

Just now, life13swift said:

I like the sound of it so far :) tours are fun to watch but I never get to go to one tho since their really expensive..:saladga:.but I do love throwbacks on them to <3

Yaas you're wearing the Sabrina stanbadge, Cop really needs more Sabrina stans, you @Miley Ray and I are the only ones who wear it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, KingOfCrescentLovatic said:

Yaas you're wearing the Sabrina stanbadge, Cop really needs more Sabrina stans, you @Miley Ray and I are the only ones who wear it.

Yes just decided yesterday. My fave is all we need is love and why. I love new single btw<3 she's really nice so far and I loved few of her videos back when she was on disney

• Love 1