Sign in to follow this  
beysus

Cardi tells haters to support Azealia Banks

2 hours ago, Bartier&Bentleys said:

Cardi just ended Azel and her 3 stans and 3000 pseudo woke fans who don't buy her shit :clap: 

3 stans nnn sis you know when 212 comes on in the club you be getting life lmfao

Spoiler

but yeah azealia banks needs to stfu

The only bop Banks has is 212... and even then it's not amazing. I cannot stand Banks... its not just the way she comes for Cardi, but she is still very very bitter that Gaga didn't include their collabs on ARTPOP  (due to her team) and still says nasty things about Gaga. It seems to me like she'll lash out at successful women when she doesn't get her own way and/or she isn't a very successful artist and is using these feuds to keep relevant. (A bit like Remy Ma when she came for Nicki in 2015/16)

I respect Cardi's post, but I physically cannot support someone as vile as Banks. I love the message "It's the music and the art that counts" but yeah, Banks isn't for me. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Craig said:

The only bop Banks has is 212... and even then it's not amazing. I cannot stand Banks... its not just the way she comes for Cardi, but she is still very very bitter that Gaga didn't include their collabs on ARTPOP  (due to her team) and still says nasty things about Gaga. It seems to me like she'll lash out at successful women when she doesn't get her own way and/or she isn't a very successful artist and is using these feuds to keep relevant. (A bit like Remy Ma when she came for Nicki in 2015/16)

I respect Cardi's post, but I physically cannot support someone as vile as Banks. I love the message "It's the music and the art that counts" but yeah, Banks isn't for me. 

all your posts are about gaga i swear

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, shmeur said:

3 stans nnn sis you know when 212 comes on in the club you be getting life lmfao

Reveal hidden contents

but yeah azealia banks needs to stfu

They don't play 212 in clubs 

• Upvote 1

Just now, shmeur said:

they do where i go

I've been to clubs I laffy, baton Rouge, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Beaumont

They've never played it, but it probably got requested 

12 hours ago, ONIKA said:

She spoke facts that apply to more than her situation.

Stop using ‘X is the reason why Y isn’t big’ as an excuse.

The way you are always in Cardi threads bashing her for no reason :whereisit: