New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

GiveUpLocalMix

Do you think American Idol ordered Katy to go back to long black hair due to tragic ratings?

Do you think American Idol ordered Katy to go back to long black hair due to tragic ratings?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think American Idol ordered Katy to go back to long black hair due to tragic ratings?

• TEA
    • REACH

As we all know American Idol's ratings are in the gutter and Perry got paid $25 million for the season (highest salary ever for any judge). The show will almost definitely NOT come back for another reason and if it does she wont be getting that coin again even if they do want her back. 

So the last couple of weeks Perry has gone back to her signature look (likely the look AI producers wanted) after sporting the blonde pixie lezzie cut for most of the season. I highly doubt this was her own choice, i'm almost willing to bet my left nut on her being made to go back to this look as the general public HATE her blonde pixie look.

:sistren: 

Guest messiah

It can’t be a coincidence 

Just now, jackgrande said:

You’re so hung up on her getting payed $25million :whereisit:

She’s the only judge that makes the show watchable of course they’d want her back 

Because she doesnt deserve it, shes not even that successful album sales wise.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

Because she doesnt deserve it, shes not even that successful album sales wise.

She’s the most current and biggest star on the panel, her albums are huge worldwide (she’s sold 40million albums). It’s not about whether you think she deserves it or not that’s not how business works sweetie

• Upvote 2

The ratings aren't even as bad as you make it out to be.

This week the ratings were at 7.85m viewers, and the last two episodes brought over 8m viewers(individually) too. 

American Idol was also trending at #1 on twitter while the show was going on. Even after the show it was still trending at #1 and within the top 3 for about an hour. :katykbye:

Katy's getting millions of viewers to watch her on national TV and at the same time she's getting paid millions to do it. The show was also already renewed for a 2nd season a week ago and it's not bcz of tragic ratings.

The power and the impact that she has by simply wearing a long black wig though... :katykbye:

• Upvote 4

Just now, jackgrande said:

She’s the most current and biggest star on the panel, her albums are huge worldwide (she’s sold 40million albums). It’s not about whether you think she deserves it or not that’s not how business works sweetie

40 MILLION ALBUMS?

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING :kelly:

HER MOST SUCCESSFUL WAS "TEENAGE DREAM" WHICH SOLD 8 MILLION :kelly:

SHE'S SOLD 20 MILLION AT THE VERY MOST AND THATS BEING HELLA GENEROUS :kelly:

@beysus i need your backup here sis can you get the receipts lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

40 MILLION ALBUMS?

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING :kelly:

HER MOST SUCCESSFUL WAS "TEENAGE DREAM" WHICH SOLD 8 MILLION :kelly:

SHE'S SOLD 20 MILLION AT THE VERY MOST AND THATS BEING HELLA GENEROUS :kelly:

@beysus i need your backup here sis can you get the receipts lol