R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×

Sweetener

Why can Cardi say the N word?

The same way it’s okay for JLo, Shakira, Bruno Mars etc to say it because they are Hispanics like Cardi B. It’s only deemed racist when a white person says it ??‍♂️

Just now, RicanText said:

The same way it’s okay for JLo, Shakira, Bruno Mars etc to say it because they are Hispanics like Cardi B. It’s only deemed racist when a white person says it ??‍♂️

thing is no one except BLACK people should be saying it lol. shakira and bruno have never said the n word and they are hispanic. rightfully so. cardi just recently started identifying as a black woman in rap which is one of the reasons azealia was dragging her. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

No no no no

They cannot use the N word.

Only blacks can use.

Non-black POC cannot use it lol.

• Love 2

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

No no no no

They cannot use the N word.

Only blacks can use.

Non-black POC cannot use it lol.

If they said the N word today no one would care but if someone like Hillary Duff said it there will be a big fuss about it because she is a white woman. I have met many dark skin and white skin Puerto Rican’s that constantly say it and no one turns a eye. :laughcry:

If they said the N word today no one would care but if someone like Hillary Duff said it there will be a big fuss about it because she is a white woman. I have met many dark skin and white skin Puerto Rican’s that constantly say it and no one turns a eye. :laughcry:

Well that is wrong.

Latinos were not called the N word in a derogatory manner in History so they cannot reclaim the word and use it in as a term of endearment, UNLESS they are a black/afro latina like Cardi and Amara La Negra.

• Upvote 1

Guest eevee

Cardi is black stop playing dumb

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

Well that is wrong.

Latinos were not called the N word in a derogatory manner in History so they cannot reclaim the word and use it in as a term of endearment, UNLESS they are a black/afro latina like Cardi and Amara La Negra.

JLO has said it before in her songs so :cracker:

Just now, NIGHTRIDER said:

thing is no one except BLACK people should be saying it lol. shakira and bruno have never said the n word and they are hispanic. rightfully so. cardi just recently started identifying as a black woman in rap which is one of the reasons azealia was dragging her. 

JLo has said it in her songs with Ja Rule and no one cared they even performed I’m Real together at the VMA’s and the N word (which is her lyric) wasn’t beeped out but the moment a white celebrity says it.. it’s basically career suicide :laughcry:

A few SJW’s tired coming for her but it didn’t work. 

JLo has said it in her songs with Ja Rule and no one cared they even performed I’m Real together at the VMA’s and the N word (which is her lyric) wasn’t beeped out but the moment a white celebrity says it.. it’s basically career suicide :laughcry:

I understand what you're saying

But it is wrong. She should not have used that word, nor should it be okay for her to say.

in like the 2000s. she's a tired fad now and everyone gave up on her. no one forgave her or excused her either. they forgot about her.