Just now, itskumakun said:

Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Rita Ora, Charli XCX, Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa, Tove Lo, Selena Gomez, Becky G, Meghan Trainor, Fergie, Fall Out Boy and Maroon 5.

taste!

• Upvote 3

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

North Korea doesn't deserve you any way!!! Welcome to cop. <3

Another Dua Lipa stan?? Taste!! Where is @Dirkje

I was not expecting the NK censor, I'm sorry that I couldn't edit it on time. :yikes:

Just now, CUZ!CAN said:

thats a long ass stan list, welcome here:nickikiss:

It is, but I think I gotta listen to more non-singles tracks before I reach the stan status. :sonii:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Ariana, Dua and Selena? You have taste! :wigidol: Welcome to COP.

Just now, Charli XCX said:

taste!

Thank you! I love your avi and sig set. The Vroom Vroom EP is pop perfection! :icant:

Just now, Sweetener said:

Hello sis; welcome to COP!

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

Welcome to COP sweetie ❤❤

Just now, KingOfCrescentLovatic said:

Welcome! :)

Just now, Přemek said:

Welcome!

Just now, owensivan said:

Wecome To COP :rihkiss:

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

Hiya and welcome to COP Greg :party:

I see you stan Mariah Carey, I also stan Mariah Carey!

That's awesome! "Visions of Love" and "Emotions" are my favorite songs from Mariah Carey, since they are the most vocally challenging IMO. How about you, what are you favorite tracks from MC? ^_^

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

That's awesome! "Visions of Love" and "Emotions" are my favorite songs from Mariah Carey, since they are the most vocally challenging IMO. How about you, what are you favorite tracks from MC? ^_^

Classics! Those songs never ever get old, they're just perfection! Mine change a lot, depending on my mood ... but my Top2 are always Hero and Everything Fades Away.

• Love 1

Just now, Queen Britney said:

Welcome to COP! I stan almost all of those artists :D

You got good taste! :P Btw, I love the OIDIA album, I got it as a gift from a cousin and it's among the few that I can listen from start to finish.

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

you are serving TASTE good sis :demifat:

welcome to COP!

fave song off pop 2?

You'll probably hate me for saying this, but my favorite song is "Out of My Head". Charli XCX and Tove Lo collaborating was like a dream come true and the production is fire. PC Music will rule Spotify and radio someday. I know it! It's the future of pop music! :beybawl:

Just now, rihce said:

hello from a fellow newbie, it's really nice here! <3

Hi! It is! Although I think I'll take a break from reading the Battlegrounds section... :britstare:

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

Classics! Those songs never ever get old, they're just perfection! Mine change a lot, depending on my mood ... but my Top2 are always Hero and Everything Fades Away.

I love Hero too! Mimi's performance of the song on New Year's Eve was so inspiring. She did that despite the freezing temperatures! I haven't listened to Everything Fades Away though. I'm a flop stan. :trisha13:

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! My name's Greg but you can call me Kuma-kun. Nice to meet you all! I've been trying to join ÁTRL for several months and I either have multiple exams or I'm sick with the flu on the day of open registration. I don't like the fact that ÁTRL only opens once every century, but then I got a follow from COP on Twitter and I decided to give it a try. And I'm so glad that I joined! The site looks awesome and there's no lag! As for music, I'm a big fan of Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Rita Ora, Charli XCX, Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa, Tove Lo, Selena Gomez, Becky G, Meghan Trainor, Fergie, Fall Out Boy and Maroon 5. I really love pop music and I'm looking forward to discovering new artists and songs here on COP. <3

I love you :trisha13:

• Upvote 1