Liam Payne

Are There Genuinely People Who Enjoy xTina's 'Accelerate'?

Just now, Gratitude said:

I actually really enjoy it...it's better then most songs these days, don't come at me...you know it's true. 

Disagreed, it's honestly one of the worst songs of the year, and REALLY shouldn't of been Christina's comeback single

Just now, Dark Salvation said:

Disagreed, it's honestly one of the worst songs of the year, and REALLY shouldn't of been Christina's comeback single

I agree it's not Christina's best song, but I can actually handle it and listen to it, most songs on the radio I have to turn over the station is what i'm saying, it's not horrible, I guess for some people it is, tho the rapper at the start really turned me off first few listens.  tho the song with Demi is soo much better

Just now, Gratitude said:

I agree it's not Christina's best song, but I can actually handle it and listen to it, most songs on the radio I have to turn over the station is what i'm saying, it's not horrible, I guess for some people it is, tho the rapper at the start really turned me off first few listens.  tho the song with Demi is soo much better

The instrumental is also a mess, but it was produced by Kanye so...

And yeah, Fall In Line was a lot better! It should've been the comeback instead of Accelerate out of the 3 songs we already have