Sweetener

Ratmila's album aged like milk

Just now, Liam Payne said:

it truly did... not a single song i'd be excited to play... Must Be Love on the other hand... well, I guess she has a talent for not including the best songs on her album

tumblr_inline_p8ovbfsxQm1qiek1e_540.gif

Must Be Love is amazing :icant: She's truly stupid, huh?

• Upvote 1

Just now, raindrops said:

I love Camila but she could of done much better tumblr_inline_p8ovbfsxQm1qiek1e_540.gif

but lets see what she does with CC2 tumblr_inline_p8ovbfsxQm1qiek1e_540.gif

ready for ha to prepare 21-track album, tease it and then pre-release 10 songs where only one will smash, and suddenly that only song will appear on the album along with other 7 unheard songs because she decided to "change the direction as she found her new sound" tumblr_inline_p8ovbfsxQm1qiek1e_540.gif

Just now, Sweetener said:

She's stupid for not including her best song on her album :cm: 

This I can agrigh with!! IHQ deserves!!

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

Though I will say not having IHQ on the album was a MISTAKE. She could have replaced In The Dark or Consequences with it tbh.

ITD is in my trinity, but I COMPLETELY AGREE that she should’ve had IHQ instead of the bore that was Consequences.

• Upvote 1

Her debut is fairly average in my opinion, not good or bad and few standouts. Personally she's in a Kelly Rowland situation right now with an unexpected smash that lead to a rushed album where the sounds were changed.

I'm sure that this time they'll have a fully planned out era with a much stronger album since they won't be in such a rush.