raindrops

BBMA's | Official Discussion Thread

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

P!nk still holds the best award show performance so... ok, stay pressed all your faves do is just... stand with mediocre vocals.

The adele stan talking about standing? :whereisit: the sia stan talking about mediocre vocals? :whereisit:

OT I hope ariana releases a new song at the BBMAs, she probably won’t as she needs to promote the hell out of NTLTC

• Upvote 3

Guest messiah
Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

The adele stan talking about standing? :whereisit: the sia stan talking about mediocre vocals? :whereisit:

OT I hope ariana releases a new song at the BBMAs, she probably won’t as she needs to promote the hell out of NTLTC

That’s why I said standing there with mediocre vocals, something both Adele and Sia don’t do. Reading is fundamental Tattoooed Heart.

Just now, Breakdown said:

If Sangria Wine doesn’t come out on Friday you’ll probably get your wish. There’s a very slight chance she’d drop it on Sunday though I don’t think she’s quite big enough for that yet. 

She may just perform Havana since that's her big hit, but that is a worst case scenario that I do NOT want to happen. s

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

That’s why I said standing there with mediocre vocals, something both Adele and Sia don’t do. Reading is fundamental Tattoooed Heart.

Ariana doesn’t stand there and serves better vocals.

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

Ariana doesn’t stand there and serves better vocals.

You’re actually delusional... :whereisit:

Just now, ? LANDlover said:

She may just perform Havana since that's her big hit, but that is a worst case scenario that I do NOT want to happen. s

The award show usually asks an artist to perform a specific song iirc and I think NBTS is currently big enough that they’d ask her to perform that. However, if her label said they’d give the BBMAs the world premiere of Sangria Wine they’d probably jump on that. :)

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2018 at 7:05 PM, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

I'm attending it! I'm very excited.... won't be able to live post on this thread because of it but I'm more than happy.

Looking most forward to 3 things: 1.) Ariana Grande will be opening + most likely perform No Tears Left to Cry, right? She's one of my top 5 favorite artists and that is my favorite song this year. 2.) BTS coming back with their new song and I definitely have to be there to cheer them on (reason I'm going in the first place). 3.) Janet Jackson is performing. She's a legend, one of my favorite artists, and to see her live... That's quite something.

Only a week away! Wonder if more artists will be announced. This is already a great line up overall.

Reveal hidden contents

Also good that I'm not gonna live post in here because I know you guys will trash BTS the whole time no matter what they do. :laughcry:

attending in person ?