New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×
Church of Pop Big Brother | SIGN UP NOW! Read more... ×

raindrops

BBMA's | Official Discussion Thread

32372934_418498655287353_4425902840057167872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c25c534301aaa8032da46ccfe1a2903a&oe=5B92073C

Performers:

Opening Performer:
Ariana Grande

32332552_418499908620561_4119408145543987200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=026f617061fb15cb65b069757b251b2a&oe=5B971A29

Other Performers:

Macklemore & Kesha

Jennifer Lopez

Christina Aguilera & Demi Lovato

Janet Jackson

John Legend

Kelly Clarkson

BTS
Shawn Mendes

Camila Cabello

Dua Lipa

Salt-N-Pepa & En Vogue

• Upvote 4

Just now, CoryisaCunt said:

I’m excited for everyone except BTS & John Legend :receipts2:

Hide contents

here for Ariana being the opener :aribyebitch:

and it will be the 2nd anniversary of the dangerous woman album :aribyebitch:

• Upvote 1

I'm attending it! I'm very excited.... won't be able to live post on this thread because of it but I'm more than happy.

Looking most forward to 3 things: 1.) Ariana Grande will be opening + most likely perform No Tears Left to Cry, right? She's one of my top 5 favorite artists and that is my favorite song this year. 2.) BTS coming back with their new song and I definitely have to be there to cheer them on (reason I'm going in the first place). 3.) Janet Jackson is performing. She's a legend, one of my favorite artists, and to see her live... That's quite something.

Only a week away! Wonder if more artists will be announced. This is already a great line up overall.

Spoiler

Also good that I'm not gonna live post in here because I know you guys will trash BTS the whole time no matter what they do. :laughcry:

• Upvote 5

I'm stoked for BTS and Ariana. :britbop:

I'm glad Ariana is opening...I hate watching awards shows and nothing is worse than waiting for my faves to perform and sitting through all the other crap I don't care about. I just hope I don't have to wait 5 million years to see BTS. 

edit: okay I am more excited to see a majority of the line up now that I've really paid attention to it. this year is gonna be good. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Sobila said:

I'm stoked for BTS and Ariana. :britbop:

I'm glad Ariana is opening...I hate watching awards shows and nothing is worse than waiting for my faves to perform and sitting through all the other crap I don't care about. I just hope I don't have to wait 5 million years to see BTS. 

I think we don't have to wait too long for BTS this time... or hopefully we don't have to. An icon like Janet is performing and there are this generation's really big name artists performing as well...

Spoiler

...But knowing Billboard/these award shows though, BTS will likely be near last. More than half of the BBMA venue will be comprised of BTS Army like me and they will try to take us in as hostages so we don't potentially leave. :deadbanana:

Just now, ALIEF said:

Excited for Ariana, Jennifer and Dua :demishook:

Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully Normani too :poot2:

Spoiler

Is there a rumor of a Normani performance/apperance? If so, I really hope it happens.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

I think we don't have to wait too long for BTS this time... or hopefully we don't have to. An icon like Janet is performing and there are this generation's big name artists this year...

Reveal hidden contents

But knowing Billboard/these award shows though, BTS will likely be near last. More than half of the BBMA venue will be comprised of BTS Army like me and they will try to take us in as hostages so we don't potentially leave. :deadbanana:

Reveal hidden contents

Is there a rumor of a Normani performance/apperance? If so, I really hope it happens.

I hope not (cuz I am just super impatient...) The lineup this year is pretty great though so I'll probably be more interested compared to the previous years. :D

• Upvote 1

Just now, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

I think we don't have to wait too long for BTS this time... or hopefully we don't have to. An icon like Janet is performing and there are this generation's really big name artists performing as well...

Reveal hidden contents

...But knowing Billboard/these award shows though, BTS will likely be near last. More than half of the BBMA venue will be comprised of BTS Army like me and they will try to take us in as hostages so we don't potentially leave. :deadbanana:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Normani said in an interview that there's a performance that hasn't been confirmed yet (aka only in the talks) and her manager also followed BBMAs. She also liked a tweet a while bak about performing at the BBMAs. I really hope she gets to perform. But if she doesn't she's definitely attending.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Guest messiah

Is it really an award show if P!nk isn’t performing... what a bust!

Just now, ? LANDlover said:

Excited for Camz!! My mom said she'll let me watch a bit! :demifat: Unlike most Camilizers, I want Camz to perform NBTS so it can get one more big boost before the 3rd single.

If Sangria Wine doesn’t come out on Friday you’ll probably get your wish. There’s a very slight chance she’d drop it on Sunday though I don’t think she’s quite big enough for that yet. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

Is it really an award show if P!nk isn’t performing... what a bust!

I think the acrobatics competition and the BBMAs don’t stream on the same channel :whereisit:

OT excited for this years performers. I hope BTS don’t get the same cameraman from the AMAs:whereisit:

• Upvote 3

Guest messiah
Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

I think the acrobatics competition and the BBMAs don’t stream on the same channel :whereisit:

OT excited for this years performers. I hope BTS don’t get the same cameraman from the AMAs:whereisit:

P!nk still holds the best award show performance so... ok, stay pressed all your faves do is just... stand with mediocre vocals.