Courtney Stodden

kesha is more talented than demi, why?

It's because she is a writer first.

While Demi is a singer first. But what does it mean that she can belt when her team buys her lame songs to sing? (this is not a diss, but there are usually 3 good songs on her albums and the rest is not great)

• Upvote 2

because Kesha is actually an all around artist. she writes, sings, performs, plays instruments. Kesha had a #1 album after a 5 year hiatus and a top 30 song while ms demo got a #3 album after continuously releasing music and having a top 10 hit lmao. Kesha debuted with way more than demi and continues to be a better artist and not charging her fans 10k for a cold/ awkward meet and greet. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 5

15 hours ago, CoryisaCunt said:

because Kesha is actually an all around artist. she writes, sings, performs, plays instruments. Kesha had a #1 album after a 5 year hiatus and a top 30 song while ms demo got a #3 album after continuously releasing music and having a top 10 hit lmao. Kesha debuted with way more than demi and continues to be a better artist and not charging her fans 10k for a cold/ awkward meet and greet. 

FUCK i just burnt my tounge from this hot ass tea

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, CoryisaCunt said:

The tea was spilled.

CoryisaCunt

• Upvote 5

Just now, Alemsu said:

Because Demi just isn't that talented, ya know? :demifat:

This perofrmance shows she does have talent, she just often doesn't channel it properly

Just now, Trainwreck said:

I see the Kiisha stans are getting brave now... :asmrchew3:

Praying did not actually smash, the rest of the singles flopped FOR FILTH, and yes, the album went #1 but... tanked MASSIVELY. :ravenknows:

Tell Me You Love Me might not have been a huge smash, but it's garnered almost a billion streams, multiple millions of pure records sold -in the streaming era-, a top 10, critical acclaim, and let's not talk about the non-album features!

Kesha had one "deep" album (I would call it a failed attempt at country, actually) and you all start raving about her supposed artistry... :gretchki: 

While Demi's Tell Me You Love Me is considered by a majority of her stands -and non-stans as well- as her best album. :tellem:

It's fine to think Kesha is more talented than Demi (opinions are opinions even if they're wrong), but coming for Demi's success with KESHA receipts... :wendy8:

This was the only tea spilt in this thread :rih:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

This was the only tea spilt in this thread :rih:

We can't afford any more delusion in COP :britdone: This must end now!

Everyone go buy Tell Me You're A Good Album Unlike Others on iTunes! :britdone:

• Upvote 3

I love DemI but aside from her voice (which she often doesn’t use to its fullest potential), she has nothing on Kesha.

16 hours ago, CoryisaCunt said:

We love TASETFUL tea :hehe:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Courtney Stodden said:

you're nasty, bashing her for no real reasons other than you don't like her 

i bet you're one of the people on here who thinks she's lying about being raped too, huh?

sad

ariana bombe stans are literally the WORST

giphy.gif

You created a thread about how Kesha is supposedly better than Demi, yet call me nasty for dragging Kesha in response?

Also, miss me with that bullshit about the rape situation, do you not have anything else to say? Now that is nasty.

And careful what you say, this is no SYG :arisass:

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1