The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

raindrops

Are BTS stans the worst?

Guest Desperado

Some of them are actually sweet tho....but the others are just....MESS :saladga: 

A downside to having such a large and vocal fanbase is that the annoying ones tend to be the freaking loudest. I'm a BTS stan and (maybe since I'm older) I'm not a psycho little shit. Not much different to a lot of major fanbases though. They all have their share of crazies but some stan groups just get more focus compared to others so they seem like "the worst". 

(I won't deny there are a lot of crazy ass army though and they make me cringe.)

• Upvote 2

All fanbases have psycho stans :whereisit: The bigger the fanbase, the more there are of them. I’m sick of this stupid generalization when 98% of BTS stans are nice.

Just now, Aquarius said:

True lmao. I once asked who BTS were on twitter and things got really ugly and they started calling Camila a slut.

They think that a K-Pop boy band is one of the biggest groups in the world and that BTS are invincible... yet they are nothing over here or in America

:kelly:

Just now, Craig said:

They think that a K-Pop boy band is one of the biggest groups in the world and that BTS are invincible... yet they are nothing over here or in America

The fact is that BTS is slowly taking over the world and you guys don’t even realize. Their next era is gonna be huge. First K-Pop act to perform at an American award show, first K-pop act to win American awards, they just sold out 3 dates at the Staples Center and O2 Arena in London to name a few. They also have 2 gold singles in the US, their last single charted in the top 30 on Billboard and they managed all of this even though their music is in 99% Korean. You guys don’t understand how big they’re about to be... :deadbanana2:

As a BTS fan of 4+ years... It's astounding how fast the fanbase grew...and how many crazies from they attracted. At the same time though, all fanbases have the loud crazy bunch that always gets heard... It's just our fanbase gets heard more often because of the higher crazy percentage. :laughcry:

Just now, Craig said:

Just now, raindrops said:

If they are not one of the biggest groups right now, then who is?

Billboard

Love Yourself: Her was #7 on US Hot 200 (Peak/Debut) and is still charting today after 29 weeks.

Mic Drop was #28 on US Hot 100 (Peak/Debut) and charted for 10 weeks.

iTunes

Mic Drop reached #1 on the US iTunes Top Songs chart.

Mic Drop reached #1 on the iTunes charts of over 60 countries.

Mic Drop reached #1 on the overall Worldwide iTunes chart.

Sales and Certifications

Love Yourself: Her has sold over 1,666,330 PHYSICAL COPIES worldwide (as of April 2018).

Both DNA and Mic Drop has been certified Gold by the RIAA (500,000 Certified Units Each)

Youtube Views

DNA is 7th most viewed music video in the first 24 hours (As of May 11, 2018), above the records set by ...Ready for It?, Bad Blood, Anaconda, and Wrecking Ball.

DNA has garnered 360,000,000 views on Youtube in 7 months (As of May 11, 2018).

Mic Drop has garnered 240,000,000 views on Youtube in 5 months (As of May 11, 2018)

Tour

Their upcoming “Love Yourself” World Tour’s North America tickets were all sold out on the day they were released, including 3 nights at the Staple Center. This was achieved by the likes of Justin Bieber and Adele.

All but one of their venues have an average seating capacity of 17,000 - 20,000, including the famous O2 Arena in London, where big acts like Lady Gaga and Britney Spears have performed.

These are some feats not a lot of fellow rising groups or singers today have achieved yet. You can attack the crazy fanbase but you shouldn't deny that they are actually achieving something at a world wide scale. Just because you don't care, doesn't mean the facts are not there.

Just now, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

As a BTS fan of 4+ years... It's astounding how fast the fanbase grew...and how many crazies from they attracted. At the same time though, all fanbases have the loud crazy bunch that always gets heard... It's just our fanbase gets heard more often because of the higher crazy percentage. :laughcry:

Billboard

Love Yourself: Her was #7 on US Hot 200 (Peak/Debut) and is still charting today after 29 weeks.

iTunes

Sales and Certifications

Love Yourself: Her has sold over 1,666,330 PHYSICAL COPIES worldwide (as of April 2018).

Both DNA and Mic Drop has been certified Gold by the RIAA (500,000 Certified Units Each)

Youtube Views

DNA is 7th most viewed music video in the first 24 hours (As of May 11, 2018), above the records set by ...Ready for It?, Bad Blood, Anaconda, and Wrecking Ball.

Mic Drop has garnered 240,000,000 views on Youtube in 5 months (As of May 11, 2018)

Tour

Their upcoming “Love Yourself” World Tour’s North America tickets were all sold out on the day they were released, including 3 nights at the Staple Center. This was achieved by the likes of Justin Bieber and Adele.

All but one of their venues have an average seating capacity of 17,000 - 20,000, including the famous O2 Arena in London, where big acts like Lady Gaga and Britney Spears have performed.

These are some feats not a lot of groups or singers today have achieved yet. You can attack the crazy fanbase but you shouldn't deny that they are actually achieving something at a world wide scale. Just because you don't care, doesn't mean the facts are not there.

Educate them!

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

The fact is that BTS is slowly taking over the world and you guys don’t even realize. Their next era is gonna be huge. First K-Pop act to perform at an American award show, first K-pop act to win American awards, they just sold out 3 dates at the Staples Center and O2 Arena in London to name a few. They also have 2 gold singles in the US, their last single charted in the top 30 on Billboard and they managed all of this even though their music is in 99% Korean. You guys don’t understand how big they’re about to be... :deadbanana2:

They are going to be nothing nnnn :kelly:  It's just a bunch of cringey Koreans lipsyncing on a stage to cringey K-Pop songs that no one asked for

Billboard

iTunes

Sales and Certifications

Youtube Views

Tour

These are some feats not a lot of fellow rising groups or singers today have achieved yet. You can attack the crazy fanbase but you shouldn't deny that they are actually achieving something at a world wide scale. Just because you don't care, doesn't mean the facts are not there.

I can assure you that none of my friends have heard of BTS :kelly:

The biggest group in the world I'd say is Little Mix

• Upvote 1

Just now, Craig said:

They are going to be nothing nnnn :kelly:  It's just a bunch of cringey Koreans lipsyncing on a stage to cringey K-Pop songs that no one asked for

Okay :deadbanana2: But the receipts say otherwise so there’s that :shrug: 

Just now, Craig said:

I can assure you that none of my friends have heard of BTS :kelly:

The biggest group in the world I'd say is Little Mix

You said one of the biggest groups, and I showed you receipts on why they are considered one of the biggest groups today. You have to look beyond your own view based on where you are from. Not trying to sound rude but you and your friends don't make up the world.

Also, Little Mix hasn't achieved a good amount of the global achievements BTS has made either...

You said one of the biggest groups, and I showed you receipts on why they are considered one of the biggest groups today. You have to look beyond your own view based on where you are from. Not trying to sound rude but you and your friends don't make up the world.

Also, Little Mix hasn't achieved some of the global achievements BTS has made either...

Little Mix has had a career that's lasted for 7/8 years and are more well known around the globe than BTS. That's just facts sis 

Tbf on BTS, there aren't that many groups in the industry. It's like coming 3rd in a race with only 3 or 4 people in it

:taysilly: