R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Why did Gaga become so boring?

Guest eevee

It's like she become the complete opposite to everything she stand for in the past (commercial gimmicky pop music, pop music will never be low-brow)

i think it's so hypocritical how she used to say hooooow much she loved pop culture and pop music,, show-buziness but now she makes jazz-country albums and covers of elton john, she tries so hard to appeal to a more older audience, she wants to be seen as a legend and now it feels like shes been famous for 25 years but its only been 10 years.

it's like she totally eliminated what people liked in her in the beginning of her career

how do u go from this: 

to this :

Inb4 she's grown up how boring to have the same sound for 10 years she's a legend she works with other legends Joanne is her best album get some taste go stan Camilla

:gagano2:

she just lost her spark. In the beginning she was hungry for the fame and the hits and she wanted it. And she got it. She was the biggest star on the planet for 3 years, she got the success and accolades.

but she was betrayed by people she was closest to and that really fucked with her head, along with her body breaking down, her exhausting schedule, and other factors. She lost herself for a while and it seems like she thinks she's found herself again in this boring, lackluster, unexciting persona she's forcing on the public, who honestly just doesn't care. She's a novelty act now. No one bops to her outside her fans, and they aren't doing her any favors by claiming Joanne is her best album and she needs to continue in that direction. 

If you really loved gaga, you'd wouldn't praise something you KNOW isn't good. And all this "let the fake fans leave" bullshit, girl bye. Can we afford to lose anymore? I've never seen a fan base who wants their fave to be an isolated act who plays only for 15 gays who were picked on 7 years ago. Grow up. 

Ugh she's so frustrating like bitch if you want to be an old lady so badly then do so but take yourself out of the game completely because all she's doing now is making a complete joke and mockery out of her glory years. 

Cant wait to see my fave on a judge panel one day next to a fat black man and a cunty english man like fuck! 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Guest messiah

Joanne isn’t even THAT bad. It really isn’t.

The people who made her interesting left her team, she got cocky and didn't appreciate their help.

Joanne proves that she was never the creative genius behind her music.

And I'm a fan, but it's true.

• Upvote 2

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

It's a short album, and even among those songs only half of them are actually good.

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

It is. 

If this bitch wanted to make good pop with country influences or whatever that abortion of an album is classified as, then she should have taken a note from Carrie Underwood or 90s Shania Twain. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Avril Lavigne said:

She should just go back to making somewhat-dark pop music and then the world will appreciate her again.

She probably will, this annoying bitch has been posting pictures with bloodpop for years now. Time to actually release one oft those songs she has made

She needs to go back making electronic music with underground techno producers and bring the Steven Klein-esque aesthetic back. We would love her again.

Just now, Pmkkardashian said:

Inb4 she's grown up how boring to have the same sound for 10 years she's a legend she works with other legends Joanne is her best album get some taste go stan Camilla

:gagano2:

she just lost her spark. In the beginning she was hungry for the fame and the hits and she wanted it. And she got it. She was the biggest star on the planet for 3 years, she got the success and accolades.

but she was betrayed by people she was closest to and that really fucked with her head, along with her body breaking down, her exhausting schedule, and other factors. She lost herself for a while and it seems like she thinks she's found herself again in this boring, lackluster, unexciting persona she's forcing on the public, who honestly just doesn't care. She's a novelty act now. No one bops to her outside her fans, and they aren't doing her any favors by claiming Joanne is her best album and she needs to continue in that direction. 

If you really loved gaga, you'd wouldn't praise something you KNOW isn't good. And all this "let the fake fans leave" bullshit, girl bye. Can we afford to lose anymore? I've never seen a fan base who wants their fave to be an isolated act who plays only for 15 gays who were picked on 7 years ago. Grow up. 

Ugh she's so frustrating like bitch if you want to be an old lady so badly then do so but take yourself out of the game completely because all she's doing now is making a complete joke and mockery out of her glory years. 

Cant wait to see my fave on a judge panel one day next to a fat black man and a cunty english man like fuck! 

Yep, I feel exactly the same

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lucky said:

But didn't Britney last like 20 years? Untrue.

Britney lasted until '07.

OT: I cannot with you thinking Gaga is boring :kelly:  but then again, you stan Dual Lips. 

The JWT is easily her best tour yet. Every artist at some point goes through a period of self reflection and healing; hence Joanne. 

Joanne isn't that bad an album, yes it's short but it's quality. She proved that she wasn't just a gimmick who does things to be shocking with her incredible voice.

She has alway been behind her creative direction. The REAL reason why her team left her is because they didn't believe in her after ARTPOP (her most creative idea yet) flopped. They made her feel like a money making machine rather than a human being. 

She had a breakdown, Tony Bennett rescued her and made her believe in music again. Joanne was her healing era. 

Pop music is much more to Gaga than just 'radio trendy beats' or 'being generic'. To her it feels shallow to her existence to make music like Dual Lips. 

If you really LOVE Gaga, and have taste, you'd know that.

• Give a Cookie 1

Just now, Craig said:

Britney lasted until '07.

OT: I cannot with you thinking Gaga is boring :kelly:  but then again, you stan Dual Lips. 

The JWT is easily her best tour yet. Every artist at some point goes through a period of self reflection and healing; hence Joanne. 

Joanne isn't that bad an album, yes it's short but it's quality. She proved that she wasn't just a gimmick who does things to be shocking with her incredible voice.

She has alway been behind her creative direction. The REAL reason why her team left her is because they didn't believe in her after ARTPOP (her most creative idea yet) flopped. They made her feel like a money making machine rather than a human being. 

She had a breakdown, Tony Bennett rescued her and made her believe in music again. Joanne was her healing era. 

Pop music is much more to Gaga than just 'radio trendy beats' or 'being generic'. To her it feels shallow to her existence to make music like Dual Lips. 

If you really LOVE Gaga, and have taste, you'd know that.

she was already "healed" during C2C, and she took like 2 years off after that album. That is more than enough time to heal. She was really feeling herself, she actually thought that shit song Perfect Illusion was going to light up the charts. How lame. It's her worst lead single by far and a dirty stain on her entire discography

• Upvote 3

Just now, Lucky said:

she was already "healed" during C2C, and she took like 2 years off after that album. That is more than enough time to heal. She was really feeling herself, she actually thought that shit song Perfect Illusion was going to light up the charts. How lame. It's her worst lead single by far and a dirty stain on her entire discography

Nnnnn you have such poor taste, imagine thinking that P.I is a shit song :kelly:  I pray for you

Just now, Craig said:

Nnnnn you have such poor taste, imagine thinking that P.I is a shit song :kelly:  I pray for you

If it was good it would have had a better chart run than 14-84-OUT

She served it and it got served back, it's ugly and bad. but of course a joanne apologist will pretend to like it, you probably think million reasons is good too

:nickinoshade:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lucky said:

If it was good it would have had a better chart run than 14-84-OUT

She served it and it got served back, it's ugly and bad. but of course a joanne apologist will pretend to like it, you probably think million reasons is good too

I'll say it louder so you can hear me. Come to think of it, you'd really benefit from cleaning out your ears - it might just improve your taste ;)

Gaga does NOT make music for the radio or to pander to the GP. Just because it didn't do well on the charts doenst mean it's a shit song. It's a BANGER. Million Reasons is THAT ballad that I used everyday to chill. So is the Piano Version of Joanne. I don't have to pretend to like it, I just have taste. 

You probably think Gaga hasn't made a good song since TFM... just shows you how much you appreciate music

• Give a Cookie 1

If I need to clean my ears, you need glasses because you obviously can't read moron, I wrote it right here that half the album is comprised of good songs. But go off, stupid.

And your taste is nothing special if we look at your badges, Demi? Shawn Mendes? Ariana? Explains so much, I don't even bother with idiots like you.

Just now, Craig said:

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1