Aquarius

Were you a victim of bullying?

I was bullied by my long-term straight crush in high school. Basically he bullied me bc I was awkward, shy, and feminine. What's funny is that I didn't even notice him before the bullying stared. I kinda loved every attention he payed to me.

• Upvote 2

Yes. Middle school and before were alright but I was the class clown to avoid being picked on. High school sucked. Was outed my freshmen year and from that point on I was the joke to every single kid in my class. I got asked invasive questions, I had one kid who seemed to hate me so much he'd SCREECH at me as I walked by him. The gym locker room was the worst and all the teachers really did was stand around. It go so bad to the point I was about to drop out.

All these kids have now said sorry to me but that doesn't change the words that were said. I'm just glad as an adult I can laugh at the remarks and move on with my life as much as I can. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Just now, Mocha said:

In middle school by this obese guy. But we eventually became friends. And during our friendship he lost 60 pounds :coma3:

Oh my heart. I did this to our obese guy in middle school and we became best friends in high school and now are roommates. Its almost been a decade but I'm glad you created a friendship from it!!! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

Yes. Middle school and before were alright but I was the class clown to avoid being picked on. High school sucked. Was outed my freshmen year and from that point on I was the joke to every single kid in my class. I got asked invasive questions, I had one kid who seemed to hate me so much he'd SCREECH at me as I walked by him. The gym locker room was the worst and all the teachers really did was stand around. It go so bad to the point I was about to drop out.

All these kids have now said sorry to me but that doesn't change the words that were said. I'm just glad as an adult I can laugh at the remarks and move on with my life as much as I can. 

its-what-she-deserves-gif-5.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

This made me so so sad. Sorry to hear that.  I know what's it like. Few of my close friends literally stopped every contact bc I am gay. I went through a lot of rejections. It sucks. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mocha said:

In middle school by this obese guy. But we eventually became friends. And during our friendship he lost 60 pounds :coma3:

Did you fuck him

Just now, Aquarius said:

This made me so so sad. Sorry to hear that.  I know what's it like. Few of my close friends literally stopped every contact bc I am gay. I went through a lot of rejections. It sucks. 

I lost a lot of guy friends but thank you. I'm sorry you also had to go through that. People can be so awful when were young. 

• Upvote 1

Yep. In middle school I was picked on for being gay, fat, and ugly. Literally every day for 3 years I was bullied. 

But now one of the main guys who did that to me is on heroin and the other guy died in a car accident 

Spoiler

I guess you could say 

Spoiler

Karma kept reciepts 

Spoiler

:cardi2:

:demilip:

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Pmkkardashian said:

Yep. In middle school I was picked on for being gay, fat, and ugly. Literally every day for 3 years I was bullied. 

But now one of the main guys who did that to me is on heroin and the other guy died in a car accident 

Reveal hidden contents

I guess you could say 

Reveal hidden contents

Karma kept reciepts 

Reveal hidden contents

:cardi2:

:demilip:

You're so disgusting for that ew. He bullied you but he doesn't deserve death

• Upvote 1

Just now, Demi Kardashian said:

You're so disgusting for that ew. He bullied you but he doesn't deserve death

Then I'll be disgusting 

to torture and humiliate someone for who they are every day is just as vile. 

:britsmoke:

• Upvote 1

Of course...I was an easy target because I was a fat and quiet loner so I became the butt of most peoples jokes. I dropped out of school towards the end of 10th grade because my anxiety and depression were so horrible and all I did was sleep and sit in my room wanting nothing more to die. This one boy loved to moan my name super loudly in front of all the other students and say shit like "ohhhh I want you on top of me" all mockingly plus he'd rub my thigh and shit and people would just laugh their asses off. There was one girl who loved shoving me into the wall and constantly screamed to everyone that I was a lesbian (which I'm not) and claim I tried to grope her ass and peep at her naked in the locker room? I didn't even know her so I had no clue wtf her issue was. 

I also had a habit of eating my feelings so when someone caught me binging in the bathroom, she told people and mother fuckers started throwing food at me when I'd walk by and oink/moo. People in general just loved embarrassing me and that fucked me up pretty bad. I was scared to do anything and go to school in general because I was sick of being laughed at constantly when I didn't do shit but keep to myself and read or daydream. 

The teachers never did shit either (except one, who tried to help me and get the asshole students in trouble but it rang on deaf ears. pfft). 

(Edit: heh and funny thing is that I am friends now with a girl who used to bully me *Cuz she stopped being a bitch and is an actual good human being now* and my "best friend" who'd laugh when she did is dead to me. )

• Upvote 2

Ehhh I don’t consider it being bullied because I didn’t let it affect me, but yes people used to try and pick on me.

I never gave it the time of day unless they tried to get physical(rare; only happened twice). Then I had to go upside their head:giggle:

Just now, Sobila said:

Of course...I was an easy target because I was a fat and quiet loner so I became the butt of most peoples jokes. I dropped out of school towards the end of 10th grade because my anxiety and depression were so horrible and all I did was sleep and sit in my room wanting nothing more to die. This one boy loved to moan my name super loudly in front of all the other students and say shit like "ohhhh I want you on top of me" all mockingly plus he'd rub my thigh and shit and people would just laugh their asses off. There was one girl who loved shoving me into the wall and constantly screamed to everyone that I was a lesbian (which I'm not) and claim I tried to grope her ass and peep at her naked in the locker room? I didn't even know her so I had no clue wtf her issue was. 

I also had a habit of eating my feelings so when someone caught me binging in the bathroom, she told people and mother fuckers started throwing food at me when I'd walk by and oink/moo. People in general just loved embarrassing me and that fucked me up pretty bad. I was scared to do anything and go to school in general because I was sick of being laughed at constantly when I didn't do shit but keep to myself and read or daydream. 

The teachers never did shit either (except one, who tried to help me and get the asshole students in trouble but it rang on deaf ears. pfft). 

(Edit: heh and funny thing is that I am friends now with a girl who used to bully me *Cuz she stopped being a bitch and is an actual good human being now* and my "best friend" who'd laugh when she did is dead to me. )

I'm so sorry this happened to you. This is truly awful. I remember this one kid in class reaching for my dick and asking if I liked it and I shoved him away. I will never understand why people think its okay to be weirdly sexual to kids who just aren't like them. I'm hoping everything is better now and you've gotten through it. Teenagers are the worst to put together especially if you end up being the black sheep of them all.