エリス★

Bitch, Guess What? She’s Back!

Well, a returning member would like to make anew. But since no one knows me now, I’d like to keep it that way. Now, that Katy and Taylor are united once again—fuck the rumours about Katy not happy about Taylor announcing she received an olive branch to her Instagram story—I can officially admit I have her discography. But I’m a huge of Katy Perry, still. And the rest… IS HISTORY!

• Upvote 6

Guest messiah

...who are you? 

Lol jk

welcome to cop!

Just now, エリス★ said:

Well, a returning member would like to make anew. But since no one knows me now, I’d like to keep it that way. Now, that Katy and Taylor are united once again—fuck the rumours about Katy not happy about Taylor announcing she received an olive branch to her Instagram story—I can officially admit I have her discography. But I’m a huge of Katy Perry, still. And the rest… IS HISTORY!

Keathen??

Katheryn Hudson??

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

its gonna be a pain to tag you 

Yeah. *tries to find a GIF but couldn’t, so…*

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

Keathen??

Katheryn Hudson??

‘Ya close. But yes!

Welcome back!

Thanks! It’s sad mods can check the IP address. Sometimes, it spoils the fun.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maren Swift said:

Good to see another Swiftie slither in and one who also likes Katy. I am happy too that they have made amends. :sayhi:

Well, they both Queens… for me! I think ‘Queen’ is now a subjective word so… Also, I’ve been a KatyCat earlier than becoming a Swiftie, sadly. But I’ve been a fan since Speak Now [not in its release date, tho].

@Black Beauty ? Btw, since you know I’m from a previous account, am I gonna get banned now? ‘Cos C97134_F2_D8_C5_417_E_9_D58_2_F9_CEAE470 if you do, so plez NUUUUUU!!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, エリス★ said:

Well, they both Queens… for me! I think ‘Queen’ is now a subjective word so… Also, I’ve been a KatyCat earlier than becoming a Swiftie, sadly. But I’ve been a fan since Speak Now [not in its release date, tho].

@Black Beauty ? Btw, since you know I’m from a previous account, am I gonna get banned now? ‘Cos C97134_F2_D8_C5_417_E_9_D58_2_F9_CEAE470 if you do, so plez NUUUUUU!!!

Nnn sis dont worry 

Your next account will just have to be deleted or something

Nnn sis dont worry 

Your next account will just have to be deleted or something

Oh, thank goodness! Why don’t you delete my previous accounts? I forgot their passwords, tho. That’s why.

• Upvote 1