New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×
Church of Pop Big Brother | SIGN UP NOW! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
BreatheMeIn

How many more minutes are left to Cardi’s career?

Cardi B  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How much more time she got?

• A fad, so generously speaking, by September
    • 1 year, she’ll have her baby and release new music next year that will all flop.
    • 2 years at most because let’s not be delusional, there’s not other option beyond 2 years.

This is COMICAL that all the Sicki Garbaj stans are trying to claim AFAILEA Bankrupt ended Cardi in any way what so ever.

Most of the general public either don't know Azel or know her as a LOSER. A TOTAL LOSER. 

Cardi is already a household name for her MUSIC, something she achieved in just a year. AFAILEA wishes she had even 1/100th of the impact in MUSIC (not running her mouth) as Cardi has. Poor AFAILEA.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

This is COMICAL that all the Sicki Garbaj stans are trying to claim AFAILEA Bankrupt ended Cardi in any way what so ever.

Most of the general public either don't know Azel or know her as a LOSER. A TOTAL LOSER. 

Cardi is already a household name for her MUSIC, something she achieved in just a year. AFAILEA wishes she had even 1/100th of the impact in MUSIC (not running her mouth) as Cardi has. Poor AFAILEA.

Kii. Azealia got more talent in ha pinky than Cardi does in her whole body, once the GP gets tired of Cardi's illiterate ass we'll see how much you'll be stanning her :nickicackle:

Just now, Tomás said:

Kii. Azealia got more talent in ha pinky than Cardi does in her whole body, once the GP gets tired of Cardi's illiterate ass we'll see how much you'll be stanning her :nickicackle:

DID I FUCKING MENTION TALENT? :kelly:

No i did NOT.

I am well aware Azealia is talented but that doesn't make her any less of a loser. I know plenty of talented losers, because their attitudes stank or they don't have the drive to match the talent with effort. Cardi wins... she's on hit after hit while AFAILEA is struggling to even crack the bubbling under hip-hop chart

:kelly: 

DID I FUCKING MENTION TALENT? :kelly:

No i did NOT.

I am well aware Azealia is talented but that doesn't make her any less of a loser. I know plenty of talented losers, because their attitudes stank or they don't have the drive to match the talent with effort. Cardi wins... she's on hit after hit while AFAILEA is struggling to even crack the bubbling under hip-hop chart

No but I did sweetie, your point?

Also that's not gonna last much longer after she becomes a single mother and the GP drops her

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tomás said:

No but I did sweetie, your point?

Also that's not gonna last much longer after she becomes a single mother and the GP drops her

Wow at you wishing single motherhood on someone just because they've ended the career of Icki Binaj. Sad. Praying for you bb. 

Wow at you wishing single motherhood on someone just because they've ended the career of Icki Binaj. Sad. Praying for you bb. 

I never wished for her to become a single mother lmfao but the way Offset been playing her ass :nickicackle: 

I mean......I don’t think it’s shade for anyone to point out Offset will cheat on her again and will get another baby mama for sure. 

The only thing @Tomás is wrong about is the fact that Cardi will be the rug under his feet, and will continue taking him back. :wendyw:

Plus this thread has nothing to do with the Azaelia ending Cardi, it’s the mere fact this is the direction Cardi is heading into.

Love n Hip hop will have a spot reserved for her tho :raven1:

Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

I mean......I don’t think it’s shade for anyone to point out Offset will cheat on her again and will get another baby mama for sure. 

The only thing @Tomás is wrong about is the fact that Cardi will be the rug under his feet, and will continue taking him back. :wendyw:

the fact she took him back after saying , quote "And I'm quick to cut a - off, so don't get comfortable", :kelly: 

• Upvote 2