The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

mokitsu

"mother!" inspired the #1 single "This Is America"

Guest messiah

Im actually watching the movie RIGHT NOW! 

I dont understand when people say Jennifer Lawrence is an overrated actress. Her performance is STUNNING!

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

Im actually watching the movie RIGHT NOW! 

I dont understand when people say Jennifer Lawrence is an overrated actress. Her performance is STUNNING!

Ohh wow! have you watched it before?

I agree her perforamnce was amazing. SO MUCH emotion!

• Upvote 2

Guest messiah
Just now, mokitsu said:

Ohh wow! have you watched it before?

I agree her perforamnce was amazing. SO MUCH emotion!

Nope, first time.

I just finished her other movie though. The one about the Russian Spy.

Nope, first time.

I just finished her other movie though. The one about the Russian Spy.

haven't watched it, doesn't look very good to me. but oh boy you're in for a ride!! buckle up

Guest messiah
Just now, mokitsu said:

haven't watched it, doesn't look very good to me. but oh boy you're in for a ride!! buckle up

Its honestly really good. Very convoluted but if you can keep up with the story, its worth it.

This movie is really fucking weird. Im at the part when the blood is seeping down to the basement and things are like breaking apart. 

Its honestly really good. Very convoluted but if you can keep up with the story, its worth it.

This movie is really fucking weird. Im at the part when the blood is seeping down to the basement and things are like breaking apart. 

oh okay, i'll make sure to watch it then, i love her :heart:

i'm not going to say anything. just keep watching it, it's an experience :beybop:

Guest messiah
Just now, Starburst said:

Make Azealia Great Again

At least you know she's wack as fuck.

Guest messiah
Just now, Believe In Furler said:

I love Hiro Murai so fucking much. The last 20 minutes of mother! Was the only good part of that movie so tea 

Believe In Furler, I have to disagree with you. This movie is giving me entertainment from first 20mins to end!

4 hours ago, almighty dweebz said:

@jackgrande @Believe In Furler @mokitsu

Just finished the movie... wtf

What does it all mean?

Jennifer Lawrence is Mother Nature, her husband is god, and the house represents earth (which is why she could hear the walls breathing and she’s decorating and taking care of the house which is what Mother Nature does with earth) and all of the people invading their house is humanity (it’s basically commenting on global warming and how selfish we are as humanity). I think the poem is meant to kind of represent the bible hence why everyone treats it like some sacred object and follow it like the bible, and the baby is jesus. There’s loads of other biblical references too like the dentist and his wife represent Adam and Eve as they’re the first people to enter the house/earth and then their two sons represent Cain and Able which is why kills his brother. Make of all of that what you will sksks I fall down a wormhole every time I think about it because there’s so many different metaphors

Guest messiah
Just now, jackgrande said:

Jennifer Lawrence is Mother Nature, her husband is god, and the house represents earth (which is why she could hear the walls breathing and she’s decorating and taking care of the house which is what Mother Nature does with earth and all of the people invading their house is humanity (it’s basically commenting on global warming and how selfish we are as humanity). I think the poem is meant to kind of represent the bible hence why everyone treats it like some sacred object and follow it like the bible, and the baby is jesus. There’s loads of other biblical references too like the dentist and his wife represent Adam and Eve as they’re the first people to enter the house/earth and then their two sons represent Cain and Able which is why kills his brother. Make of all of that what you will sksks I fall down a wormhole every time I think about it because there’s so many different metaphors

All directed by an atheist...