Sign in to follow this  
beysus

Why did “Azealia end Cardi” but not Nicki & Co.

Why is it when Azealia “ended” Cardi B by just posting useless insults and personal attacks she ended Cardi, but when she did the exact same thing with Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Zayn she didn’t “end” them?

Is this hypocrisy from Cardi haters?

Discuss! :jan1:

Thread inspired by @Black Beauty 👑 who said “AB gathered her. For a "tough" person Cardi sure gets bothered easily by AB.”

:whereisit:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Black Beauty 👑 said:

Cause they actually have talent.

Cardi does not have talent.

In your delusional mind. Cardi has plenty of talent. And she has a personality which people can relate to and like - vile ass hoes like Banks does not.

:keshabye:

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2
  • Give a Cookie 1

Just now, Craig said:

In your delusional mind. Cardi has plenty of talent. And she has a personality which people can relate to and like - vile ass hoes like Banks does not.

:keshabye:

I fed up tell you to not say anything when it comes to rap

Evidently you dont know one shit aboit rap.

So stay quiet and have several seats.

• Upvote 2
  • Give a Cookie 1

And you go back to defending a vile rat.

• Upvote 3

At this point you know less than him :whereisit:

Azealia has mental health issues.

Kii is this always the defence! She continues to make VILE attacks against people and y’all defend her!

Disgusting

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Black Beauty 👑 said:

Azealia has mental health issues.

Lots of people in the music industry  have mental health issues, but no one is as rotten or as spiteful like she is. Banks says she supports women of colour coming together and lifting eachother up, yet comes for Cardi? Tells younger people on IG that they should get breast implants? Sells and endorses soaps that bleach your skin whiter? 

You can have have mental health issues and not post the vile things she posts. At this point, she is pressed as hell that she isn't getting all the fame and attention, yet someone like Cardi who is fresh in the game is the most popular rapper right now. 

She needs help asap, not coming for successful POC like Cardi. She needs to learn to shut her mouth.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Craig said:

Lots of people in the music industry  have mental health issues, but no one is as rotten or as spiteful like she is. Banks says she supports women of colour coming together and lifting eachother up, yet comes for Cardi? Tells younger people on IG that they should get breast implants? Sells and endorses soaps that bleach your skin whiter? 

You can have have mental health issues and not post the vile things she posts. At this point, she is pressed as hell that she isn't getting all the fame and attention, yet someone who is fresh in the game is the most popular rapper right now. 

She needs help asap, not coming for successful POC like Cardi. She needs to learn to shut her mouth.  

I fucking felt the heat of this tea through the back of my phone

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Because Cardi is a pussy and let her end her I can’t :kelly: The others stayed unbothered by Azealia’s crazy ass

Just now, INTO YOU said:

Dd_A9_Qv_VAAA8_H1p.jpg

Dd_A9_Rs_V4_AAam_Ag.jpg

AZALEA PUT CARDI IN HER DIRTY ASS PLACE IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This is exactly why I’ve been saying Cardi isn’t ready for the industry and we won’t see another album from her. She doesn’t know how to handle things.

Thank God her and Nicki cleared shit up because I don’t even want to imagine Cardi’s reaction if Nicki did a full on diss towards ha.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, demimaniac said:

Azaleas response (the one above) is kind of tea..

Cardi ended herself by responding, she should’ve just let Azalea be crazy on her own

You stan Demi. She even responds to troll fan accounts so I wouldn't be so brave if I were you. 

• Upvote 1