New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

Desperado

This 29-page PowerPoint presentation about Lorde secretly dating Jack Antonoff, and ‘Melodrama’ being about him has taken the internet by storm.

Wow, i just finished reading it and my entire mind has changed for Melodrama :britum::britstare: 

....i literally just learned that Lorde dated a man who was 24 years old back in the day (she was 16) :britgurlbye:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Basically, the album is about Lorde & Jack's little love affair that happened in Summer '16

Guest messiah

I’m about to unstan. This era is a mess

Just now, Lucky said:

If it has taken the internet by storm why is this the first instance I am hearing about this?

Looks like you aren't following the music news :britsideeye: by 'taking by storm' stan twitter is talking about it...

Dc8hAgLU0AAb6xM.jpg

Just now, Desperado said:

Looks like you aren't following the music news :britsideeye: by 'taking by storm' stan twitter is talking about it...

Dc8hAgLU0AAb6xM.jpg

So....Lorde ruined a marriage on purpose?

Just now, Lucky said:

So....Lorde ruined a marriage on purpose?

Basically their love affair happened during Jack's relationship with Lena (if im not wrong) :britholyshit:

All of this happened behind her back and they kept it as a secret :britstare:

Basically their love affair happened during Jack's relationship with Lena (if im not wrong) :britholyshit:

All of this happened behind her back and they kept it as a secret :britstare:

Lena truly can’t win :wendycant: 

This 29-page PowerPoint presentation about Lorde secretly dating Jack Antonoff, and ‘Melodrama’ being about him has taken the internet by storm.

You can check it out :jan1: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rFJuHw8zQ0iBkcYQNr6FABPvW0Rm4RW2/view

Why did I just spend a whole hour reading this with Melodrama playing in the background. It sounds so different now :saladga:

Anyways I'm here for Lorde being a hoe and Lena Dunham seething. I ship this relationship :jan1:

Just now, One Of The Boys said:

Why did I just spend a whole hour reading this with Melodrama playing in the background. It sounds so different now :saladga:

Anyways I'm here for Lorde being a hoe and Lena Dunham seething. I ship this relationship :jan1:

Literally it doesn't give me the same feeling now after this :kelly: