New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

Pixelated Kunt

Cardi deactivated her Instagram and set her twitter on private after her fight with Azealia Banks

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

did azealia just delete that post? 

i wasnt done reading :methney:

Belcalis ...... sis, give it up. You have a fever and are leaking breast milk everywhere trying to come up with a refutable comeback. Sis spent 12 hours proofreading a message while still COMPLETELY missing the point. You and whoever wrote this reply for you don’t have the intelligence to engage in this not-so-complex discussion. I spoke about it for all of two minutes in an interview and you respond by calling me unattractive .. mentioning my bleaching my skin and telling me to “suck your ass”. Immediately proving yourself to be exactly who I thought you were.. A bird. Sis.. let us not forget that you look like a big toe with a Hammernail without all of that contour on your face. You are a very mediocre looking light-skin woman with cold sore scars on the sides of her mouth, a coated tongue you love to wag around and horribly deep set eyes. For your information... I bleached my skin due to a severe breakout I had from a depo-provera shot. Some Dark skin women have problems with hyper-pigmentation and it can take years for our scars to fade. Once Again.. you missed the point. The color of my skin has absolutely nothing to do w/ this greater discussion surrounding black women’s culture and our representation in the media. From what I know, you have always identified as a Latina.

You’ve only recently began to identify as black once you became a part of hip-hop and felt pressured to represent the women you so often called burnt, bald-headed roaches. Even so, it’s clear that you are having a problem with this new found proximity to blackness as evidenced by your propensity to turn any and all attempts to engage you in these important cultural discussions into faux-sympathetic cry baby rants about how you’re just a dumb bitch from the hood who never asked to be a role model. Reverse psychology will not work here. As a Black Woman in hiphop it is IMPERATIVE that you use your (new found) Black Womanhood responsibly. Saying things to Rolling Stone like “I don’t even use condoms,” when HIV remains a threat to the many minority girls who patronize your music is IRRESPONSIBLE. I suggest you leave these types of cultural conversations alone for now. You don’t have the range

x

• Upvote 6

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

Belcalis ...... sis, give it up. You have a fever and are leaking breast milk everywhere trying to come up with a refutable comeback. Sis spent 12 hours proofreading a message while still COMPLETELY missing the point. You and whoever wrote this reply for you don’t have the intelligence to engage in this not-so-complex discussion. I spoke about it for all of two minutes in an interview and you respond by calling me unattractive .. mentioning my bleaching my skin and telling me to “suck your ass”. Immediately proving yourself to be exactly who I thought you were.. A bird. Sis.. let us not forget that you look like a big toe with a Hammernail without all of that contour on your face. You are a very mediocre looking light-skin woman with cold sore scars on the sides of her mouth, a coated tongue you love to wag around and horribly deep set eyes. For your information... I bleached my skin due to a severe breakout I had from a depo-provera shot. Some Dark skin women have problems with hyper-pigmentation and it can take years for our scars to fade. Once Again.. you missed the point. The color of my skin has absolutely nothing to do w/ this greater discussion surrounding black women’s culture and our representation in the media. From what I know, you have always identified as a Latina.

You’ve only recently began to identify as black once you became a part of hip-hop and felt pressured to represent the women you so often called burnt, bald-headed roaches. Even so, it’s clear that you are having a problem with this new found proximity to blackness as evidenced by your propensity to turn any and all attempts to engage you in these important cultural discussions into faux-sympathetic cry baby rants about how you’re just a dumb bitch from the hood who never asked to be a role model. Reverse psychology will not work here. As a Black Woman in hiphop it is IMPERATIVE that you use your (new found) Black Womanhood responsibly. Saying things to Rolling Stone like “I don’t even use condoms,” when HIV remains a threat to the many minority girls who patronize your music is IRRESPONSIBLE. I suggest you leave these types of cultural conversations alone for now. You don’t have the range

x

Cchbfycfg :laughcry:

x

KSKSKKSKS

Did she lie? :lmfao:

• Upvote 3

x

is this really what she said?

12 minutes ago, Avril Lavigne said:

Aren't rap feuds normal? Why would you deactivate your account because of a simple feud? Grow up. :cocky:

yeah, feuds always happen in rap. guess cardi doesnt know how to respond properly :cocky:

30 minutes ago, Avril Lavigne said:

Aren't rap feuds normal? Why would you deactivate your account because of a simple feud? Grow up. :cocky:

Cardi probably can't handle the stress due to the baby in her belly. Isn't she like 8 months pregnant?