Sign in to follow this  
Diaboliq

Azealia Banks ended Cardi B

I don’t understand why Azealia is so thoroughly and completely awful. Like, literal scum of the earth.

Yes she makes some good music (SOMEtimes, even her songs aren’t consistent as the vitriol that she spews), but every other day she is tearing someone else down. And she tries to play it off like she’s championing black women, but she’s doing so by tearing down other black women. It is so messed up.

Mess... Cardi ended Banks. Cardi is pregnant and can't be bothered with the stupid hoe. She needs to pick on people who are relevant because she has no relevancy at all. It is disgusting and vile. It's the reason why her career is nowhere. Cardi has talent, and respect for others in the industry. 

Go back to sacrificing chickens. BWAUK BWAUK GET SOME CHICKEN, BWAUK BWAUK GET SOME BREAD. Stupid Hoe. 

:byefatty:

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

I can't with y'all saying she ended Cardi B, the only thing she ended was any chance she has a career, but go off I guess she sold 2k copies off Anna Wintour, that's enough to keep you geys happy :cm: 

Good. Nobody like a vile ass rat. 

:sorrygurl:

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

Azalea is fucking scum. Easy as that. Imagine stanning something do evil and stupid