Sign in to follow this  
Liam Payne

Charlie Puth's 'BOY' A Gay Anthem?

Charlie Puth - BOY | Lyrics Analysis

"(I got) These girls tryna lock me down and I always up and leave"

first line, right. girls are boring and disgosting he doesn't want them anymore cuz they just wanna put a ring on it and miss charlie is not about that pussy anymore

---

"Before the first time in a while
I wanna throw away the key
[...]
Cause you talk a different talk
And you kiss me differently

Now I don't know where to go
After you love me this way
After you love me so good

How are you gonna tell me you don't wanna stay
"

he tasted that good juicy cock and is confused.. CONFUSED because some guy just nailed him so good but he's the one who wants to leave? issa challenge for mr. charlie, he was always the one in control but now his ass is not in control

---

"You tell me I'm too young but
I gave you what you wanted
Baby, how dare you treat me just like
Like a boy

You will wake up beside me
Cause I was born in the nineties
Baby, how dare you treat me just like
Like a boy
"

so now in this part it's reveleased that actually a sugar daddy fucked him up and mr. puth bottomed... he gave him that ass and that daddy just stood up and left after coming because that was enough for him... so he treated him like a boy... and charlie doesn't like that but he stil wants him to fuck him again so he realizes he's hopeless and that karma's a bich since he treated his past girls just like that

ifW1NTX.gif

very relatable bisexual song if you ask me, 'Girls' wishes... before you say anything.. the song is named BOY in capitals... and that's on purpose... we're supposed to think it's about another girl but if you READ closely you'll see the truth... support the bi legend on iTunes thanks

• Loving It 1

Just now, Liam Payne said:

he tasted that good juicy cock and is confused.. CONFUSED because some guy just nailed him so good but he's the one who wants to leave? issa challenge for mr. charlie, he was always the one in control but now his ass is not in control

:kelly: SDKLJSLKFJSF 

The all album is a gay Bible :trisha: Attention is about attention whores, How Long is about the size, Done For Me features lesbian icon Kehlani, The Way I Am is a self pride anthem... 

• Upvote 1