Liam Payne

Will Demi Snap This Week?

I'm expecting Fall In Line to be the standout of Xtina's era, I'm almost sure it will go top 50 (top 30 if VERY lucky).

And Solo will be a smash in Europe, she is coming for that summer hit!

:demiwerk:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Trainwreck said:

I'm expecting Fall In Line to be the standout of Xtina's era, I'm almost sure it will go top 50 (top 30 if VERY lucky).

And Solo will be a smash in Europe, she is coming for that summer hit!

:demiwerk:

basically this ^

The Clean Bandit song will probably be a hit, at least in Europe, they’re popular here. The Xtincta song will bomb

I hope a miracle (meaning lots of payola, spotify deals) happens and Fall in Line goes number one :legend:

As for the other song, it will be a smash in Europe. Once it comes out it's over for One Kiss :wendypucker:

Just now, FemmeFatale said:

I hope a miracle (meaning lots of payola, spotify deals) happens and Fall in Line goes number one :legend:

As for the other song, it will be a smash in Europe. Once it comes out it's over for One Kiss :wendypucker:

let's hope... the luck Demi has with collaborators is... something wendypucker.gif (Instruction after You Don't Know Me, I Believe after Wild Thoughts, Échame la Culpa after Despacito)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Liam Payne said:

let's hope... the luck Demi has with collaborators is... something wendypucker.gif (Instruction after You Don't Know Me, I Believe after Wild Thoughts, Échame la Culpa after Despacito)

The way Échame La Culpa was treated was a mess. They didn't even send it to US radios. And they only recently sent it to UK radios. A MESS!!!! 

But No Promises was successful so we'll see :wendy27:

Just now, Liam Payne said:

this is lowkey teawendypucker.gif

but also i believe was a shit song

• Upvote 1