Daydream

Who has the better personality: Beyoncé or Britney?

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

Honest to God didnt even know Beyonce had a personality.

♫ thought you knew better♫ do yo fuckin research!

sadly the queen has no interest in giving us these gems no more

• Upvote 1

Beyoncé.

Britney has a simpleton-type personality. She's sweet but not very smart and she's speaks like she's 6:

And that was back then before her personality got replaced by an outdate AI:

God, girl needs a software update...

• Upvote 1
  • Loving It 1

Do you mean currently? Bc back then it was definately Bey but now we don't really see Bey's personality that much nowadays and Britney's Instagram updates have me screaming every time so I gotta give it to Brit for now. 

• Upvote 1

LOL at the people in her acting like they know beyonce, have brunch with her on a daily basis and go clubbing with her. Beyonce just doesn't expose her life desperately the way other celebs do. 

I prefer Beyonce's personality. I can actually have fun with Beyonce and have a good time. I can't see myself having a good time with Britney. I feel like she'll scream and then slap her head if I look at her the wrong way. 

• Upvote 2

Beyoncé is very one note and very “omggg please stop bowing to me omgggg stoppp I’m embarrasseddd”.

Literally her standing in the corner of that elevator all quiet* while Solange beat on Jay Z is Beyoncé’s personality one shot.:jan3:

• Upvote 1

Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

Beyoncé is very one note and very “omggg please stop bowing to me omgggg stoppp I’m embarrasseddd”.

Literally her standing in the corner of that elevator all quoted while Solange beat on Jay Z is Beyoncé’s personality one shot.:jan3:

This... you did not lie

• Loving It 1