Trainwreck

I CANT STAND THIS

Okay so there's many stuff that I can't deal with

But there's one thing that just

irks me to the point

to which I want to rip my eyeballs out

:nickieducating:

and that is

when people PUT THEIR SHOES ON A COUCH. LIKE, WHY WOULD YOU PLACE YOUR DIRTY ASS STREET SHOES ON A DAMN COUCH

IT'S GROSS and DIRTY

do any of ya'll do this? people who do this need an EDUCATION :nickieducating:

I'm about to go off on my roommate because the bitch just did this and i'm FUMING

• Upvote 5

I feel the exact same way! Like, do not put your shoes ... that you wear to walk around outside in all the mud, dirt, shit, etc ... on the furniture!

I fuss my nephews all the time for having their damn shoes in my momma's recliner, on the couch, in my da's bed.

Like, have some manners! And I'm sorry, there is no excuse for a grown ass adult to do this. 

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

I feel the exact same way! Like, do not put your shoes ... that you wear to walk around outside in all the mud, dirt, shit, etc ... on the furniture!

I fuss my nephews all the time for having their damn shoes in my momma's recliner, on the couch, in my da's bed.

Like, have some manners! And I'm sorry, there is no excuse for a grown ass adult to do this. 

This. :ny2:

WHY do i have to take a nap in a dirty ass couch because some dumb hoe can't keep her disgusting shoes off it :britdone:

It's as easy as taking them off :britdone:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trainwreck said:

This. :ny2:

WHY do i have to take a nap in a dirty ass couch because some dumb hoe can't keep her disgusting shoes off it :britdone:

It's as easy as taking them off :britdone:

Especially in situations like yours, when you live with other people ... it's just disrespectful to your housemates to do this. It takes what, 4 seconds to take off your shoes? It's not a difficult process ... just do it!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Avril Lavigne said:

My biggest pet peeve is whispering, I just can't.

Ugh! I hate this too!

My issue mostly stems from the fact that I have like 80% hearing loss in my left ear, so I literally cannot hear someone when they're talking to me, much less whispering. It's so annoying!

Don’t even wear shoes inside that’s gross :arisass:

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

Especially in situations like yours, when you live with other people ... it's just disrespectful to your housemates to do this. It takes what, 4 seconds to take off your shoes? It's not a difficult process ... just do it!

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Don’t even wear shoes inside that’s gross :arisass:

Thank god HYGIENIC people exist :arisass:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trainwreck said:

Okay so there's many stuff that I can't deal with

But there's one thing that just

irks me to the point

to which I want to rip my eyeballs out

:nickieducating:

and that is

when people PUT THEIR SHOES ON A COUCH. LIKE, WHY WOULD YOU PLACE YOUR DIRTY ASS STREET SHOES ON A DAMN COUCH

IT'S GROSS and DIRTY

do any of ya'll do this? people who do this need an EDUCATION :nickieducating:

I'm about to go off on my roommate because the bitch just did this and i'm FUMING

Wanna know whats worst?

The barista this morning messed up my entire coffee order and I didn't realize until it was 10 minutes later and I was far away from the shop :ny2: 

1cPGgj4.png

• Upvote 2