The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Caramel

Diana Gordon | Pure | OUT NOW

Diana Gordon (formerly known as Wynter Gordon) has just dropped a surprise 5 track EP!

In case you don't recognise her name, Diana has had a #1 in Australia with Dirty Talk and written for many of the greats, including Beyoncé (for Lemonade), Jennifer Lopez and Mary J. Blige. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado

THE LEGEND!!!!

GOING TO LISTEN TO THIS

Guest Desperado
Just now, Caramel said:

PREACH :britjam:

Let us know what you think boo. I hope your wig was glued down :shookga:

I'm currently getting ready for the EP. I'm listening to her 'With The Music I Die' EP :party: 

Buy My Love, Still Getting Younger, Til Death & Dirty Talk....so many jams :shookga:

Just now, Desperado said:

I'm currently getting ready for the EP. I'm listening to her 'With The Music I Die' EP :party: 

Buy My Love, Still Getting Younger, Til Death & Dirty Talk....so many jams :shookga:

Ooh have you heard the full album? Back To You is essential Diana :trisha:

Still Getting Younger is the one tho. What a song :shookga:

Just now, Caramel said:

Surveillance tho :demifat:

That was the song that got me interested in her!

Such a bop.

I just really like the sad self-pitying songs she makes she is really talented at them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lucky said:

That was the song that got me interested in her!

Such a bop.

I just really like the sad self-pitying songs she makes she is really talented at them.

Her original R&B album from 2006-2008 would have been so good and it's a shame she never got a proper launch back then.

Yaaas she does make really good depressive and self reflecting music. Did this ever leak in full?

Just now, Caramel said:

Her original R&B album from 2006-2008 would have been so good and it's a shame she never got a proper launch back then.

Yaaas she does make really good depressive and self reflecting music. Did this ever leak in full?

It's a shame that it didn't. If I ever meet her I'll beg her to upload this somewhere.

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado
Just now, Caramel said:

She has an album?

SEND ME A LINK :demishook:

OT: Just finished listening to it! Loved every single track...but my faves are Kool Aid, Too Young, Moment To Myself & Wolverine (only didn't like Thank You) :party: 

She has an album?

SEND ME A LINK :demishook:

OT: Just finished listening to it! Loved every single track...but my faves are Kool Aid, Too Young, Moment To Myself & Wolverine (only didn't like Thank You) :party: 

she does but its lowkey hard to find

drunk on your love is the best song on it

Guest Desperado
Just now, Lucky said:

she does but its lowkey hard to find

drunk on your love is the best song on it

what is its name?

do you have a link?

what is its name?

do you have a link?

Dirty talk

its on piratebay

But honestly her human condition EP's and unreleased songs randomly scattered on youtube are way better

@Desperado the album she released in 2010 is called With The Music I Die. It was released as an EP in the UK and U.S. but as a full album in Australia, where it charted at #25. Lyrically, it's actually a really sad album. The way the music is dance but also pretty deep is really refreshing (aside from the obvious couple).

113fd72d1645dbf5ca517bb32bb3aba8.png

She has a mixtape called The Trouble With Wynter, which I can link you if you want. It's a mixtape consisting of remixed dance tracks from the 80's and 90's.

491d6c3a916f14a4e859e70ade3f76fb.png

As @Lucky said, she has a lot of unreleased tracks on YouTube, too, from her original sessions from 2006-2008. She's been quoted as having two albums worth of unreleased tracks from that era, but there are certainly more than that.

• Upvote 1

As I see you guys prefer her uptempo songs from those I think Alice in Wonderland is really worth checking out it's just so cool, aloof, and that bridge is captivating. A solid bop

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado
2 hours ago, Caramel said:

@Desperado the album she released in 2010 is called With The Music I Die. It was released as an EP in the UK and U.S. but as a full album in Australia, where it charted at #25. Lyrically, it's actually a really sad album. The way the music is dance but also pretty deep is really refreshing (aside from the obvious couple).

113fd72d1645dbf5ca517bb32bb3aba8.png

She has a mixtape called The Trouble With Wynter, which I can link you if you want. It's a mixtape consisting of remixed dance tracks from the 80's and 90's.

491d6c3a916f14a4e859e70ade3f76fb.png

As @Lucky said, she has a lot of unreleased tracks on YouTube, too, from her original sessions from 2006-2008. She's been quoted as having two albums worth of unreleased tracks from that era, but there are certainly more than that.

I'm using spotify and it doesn't have the 'full album'. It has it as an EP :rip: 

I'll definitely check it out.

Guest Desperado
4 hours ago, Lucky said:

This was removed from spotify

I realized that :deadbanana: God...why she keeps removing her songs :rip: