New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

BreatheMeIn

Twice is not even top 50 on ITunes, should Xtina just give up?

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

I didn’t expect anything. That song is horrible and doesn’t deserve to chart. :cm:

im always here her her ballads but I know they won’t chart. 

Honestly I used to believe Ballads didn’t do well but the fact that songs like Perfect by Ed, that trash by Cumila, etc etc are doing fairly well, so there should be a chance for her. It’s not even a bad song. It’s just that Xtina is incredibly irrelevant and people aren’t checking for her at all. 6 years later, she really thought. :wendyw:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trainwreck said:

The era will flop for filth except for Fall In Line which will gain a bit of attention, maybe even go top 60 on the Hot 100...

like TMYLM ?? 

DREAMPOP

Guest IsThatSaraS

... she has another song out???? :gaycat: 

Well she prooved that she can do it with Hurt and Beautiful (both peaked in the #20 on billboard hot 100) 

But she needs to promote it everywhere if she wants hits.

Though, if she doesnt want hits anymore then thats her decision we should respect.

She’s fine, she’s been there and done that. Anything she does now is adding to her accolades and achievements. Plus Twice is a VERY good song so she might as well tank with quality :clap:

• Upvote 2

Honestly Christina doesn't have to prove herself anymore, she should just keep collecting those icon awards, performing and releasing good music, the GP don't care anymore, it happens to older artists so let's not turn a blind eye because it'll happen to your fave soon :cocky:

• Upvote 2

Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

This album is gonna sell like 3 copies, damn.

lets discuss :raven1:

Just now, beysus said:

I actually feel really bad for her. Her songs won’t even chart on the Hot 100

Meanwhile, Back To You is no.2 on itunes and still growing.

Who a legend now?

What did you expect :whereisit: Her last two eras were flops, she can't just take a 6 years hiatus after that and expect to come back and slay :whereisit: She barely has a fanbase anymore, that's what you get for keeping your fans waiting :whereisit: