Keldane

Hello my friends

Hello this is Keldane... or Kel for short I guess

Anyway joined bc of the kpop thread kind of, the COP twt replied to one of my tweets with the link to it so I decided to join

So I guess I like Kpop since 2011 and I mainly stan NCT, Victon, Day6 and LOONA.... also Red Velvet depending on my mood

I haven't been that big on pop honestly but I'd say I like Taylor Swift (my most played artist), Ariana Grande, Avril Lavigne MY QUEEN, Against The Current, Paramore, Selena Gomez... and more casually I guess I like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Charli XCX, Demi Lovato.

Also been getting a lot into Troye Sivan lately I guess whew

Some of my favorite songs ever are Without You by NCT U, Style by Taylor Swift, Like This by Pentagon and Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and the Weeknd I think those sum up my taste pretty well lmao

• Upvote 2

Just now, Keldane said:

Anyway joined bc of the kpop thread kind of, the COP twt replied to one of my tweets with the link to it so I decided to join

So I guess I like Kpop since 2011 and I mainly stan NCT, Victon, Day6 and LOONA.... also Red Velvet depending on my mood

I haven't been that big on pop honestly but I'd say I like Taylor Swift (my most played artist), Ariana Grande, Avril Lavigne MY QUEEN, Against The Current, Paramore, Selena Gomez... and more casually I guess I like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Charli XCX, Demi Lovato.

Some of my favorite songs ever are Without You by NCT U, Style by Taylor Swift, Like This by Pentagon and Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and the Weeknd I think those sum up my taste pretty well lmao

Style is one of my favourite songs!! I love that a new Swifitie has slithered in! I hope you enjoy your time in COP! 

:sayhi:

• Give a Cookie 1

Just now, Keldane said:

WHEW.

Welcome to COP! Hope you enjoy here :party: 

:hug:

Just now, Keldane said:

Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande

the TASTE :clap: 

On 5/11/2018 at 2:18 AM, Keldane said:

ugh TASTE! 

finally someone else who likes Red Velvet on here!

but hiii welcome to cop! 

:trisha2: