SJWextinguisher

Church of KPOP | New Official Thread

9d3710c9f137aa56a9c320863dde3f7662626b90

Hello all. 

I've been asked by several new users over the last few weeks to direct them to the KPOP discussion. And I had to tell them we don't really have any. So since we're growing quite nicely i thought it was time for an official KPOP thread! You can use this thread for general KPOP discussion with fellow COP members. It could also be an educational thread for our western members to learn more about KPOP by asking the knowledgeable members about it. :cm: 

So bookmark this thread and 'FOLLOW' it if you're a KPoper! 

• Upvote 3

I’m just here for BTS :beautyisatalent:

Just now, badgallaura said:

It's sad because look at what I was listening to 5 min earlier than this thread's creation.. GSEDLhw.gif

unknown.png

Suddenly you're my favorite member and oh w o w my signature looks amazing

Just now, badgallaura said:

Listen to SoHyang she makes gospel music but not like we understand a word it'll still be pretty jumbled words with an amazing voice oiX40yE.gif

SoHyang is the best singer out of Korea. Her performances literally give me goosebumps each time.

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

I’m just here for BTS :beautyisatalent:

Lowkey same.

(I'm trying to reach that sweet spot that allows me to make threads. I made thread drafts for "BTS' Stanbase" tread and the upcoming album and tour threads ready to post once I become a VIP Member.)

Just now, rihce said:

we love a classic! when will western pop girls serve this choreo?

We love the K-Pop's Sexy 4: Uhm Jung Hwa's Invitation that inspired Park Ji Yoon's Adult Ceremony, that inspired this masterpiece, that inspired Girl's Day's Something. All Bops. All songs with the most perfect choreo. Pulled off slit dress better than anyone. Etc.

Just now, owensivan said:

Thanks you for this thread, as I’m a LOONA, BLACKPINK, & BIGBANG stan. <3

Thank Godddddd that Blackpink is finally coming out of the dungeon... They just filmed a music video today. Slated to be released late May or June. I can't wait. Really thought As If It's Your Last would actually be their "last"

• Give a Cookie 1

Just now, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

Thank Godddddd there Blackpink is finally coming out from the dungeon... They just filmed a music video today. Slated to be released late May or June. I can't wait. Really thought As If It's Your Last would actually be their "last"

:joslyn: And finally we will have more than 5 songs

Just now, ser·en·dip·i·ty said:

Whoo hello everyone! Let's just start off by sharing favorite artists.

The main artists I support are BTS, TWICE, and Brown Eyed Girls. I also really like KARA, Girl's Day, APink, AOA, Wanna One, I.O.I, SiSTAR, INFINITE, After School/Orange Caramel, SECRET, and T-ARA.

how long have you been listening? i started way back in 2011 :disgusted: