beysus

Ariola Has No Versatile Discography

Ariana Grande has no versatile discography. Unlike her felllow ext-act Selena (who serves pop, rap, R&B, dance, electronic), Ariana just sings about getting fucked over a basic pop beat. It's always the same thing.

Discuss

:rih:

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

“In this house we stan Ariana Grande”

Just now, raindrops said:

and the old beysus is back

I knew it wouldn't last long :rih:

anyways Ariana has served in all the genres you listed :rih:

and she only has one song like that so next :rih:

Literally all of her songs are about being ducked. One Last Time, Everyday, Into You, Dangerous Woman, many more and ESPECIALLY SIDE TO SIDE!

We have real talented people like Selena who actually make music with real meanings!

:whereisit:

• Upvote 2

Just now, beysus said:

Literally all of her songs are about being ducked. One Last Time, Everyday, Into You, Dangerous Woman, many more and ESPECIALLY SIDE TO SIDE!

We have real talented people like Selena who actually make music with real meanings!

Don't act like your favs don't sing about dick either :methney:

• Upvote 1

Just now, raindrops said:

Don't act like your favs don't sing about dick either :methney:

My faves can actually have a versatile discography with multiple genres and themes! Ariola and her Max Martin’d production songs can’t RIHLATE :ravenknows:

And kii at you not denying Ariola just sings about dick :whereisit:

• Love 1

Just now, beysus said:

My faves can actually have a versatile discography with multiple genres and themes! Ariola and her Max Martin’d production songs can’t RIHLATE :ravenknows:

And kii at you not denying Ariola just sings about dick :whereisit:

She doesn't just sing about dick...

she has songs that have different meanings

I guess you don't actually check :whereisit:

• Upvote 1

Just now, beysus said:

Into you is about every aspect of love, not just sex. Ditto to dangerous woman and one last time. NTLTC is not about sex but about moving on from a tragedy, sounds a lot deeper than “can’t keep my hands to myself” :whereisit:

• Upvote 2

The fact that you think all of Ariana’s music sounds the same says more about your ear for music than anything else. So what if “a lot” of her songs have the same themes, literally every pop girls discography are full of love songs :arieducating:

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

Into you is about every aspect of love, not just sex. Ditto to dangerous woman and one last time. NTLTC is not about sex but about moving on from a tragedy, sounds a lot deeper than “can’t keep my hands to myself” :whereisit:

Into You is about being fucked sis. It’s literally called Into You:whereisit:

NTLTC is also about being fucked after a sad moment. No shame :whereisit:

Hands To Myself is pure art

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

The fact that you think all of Ariana’s music sounds the same says more about your ear for music than anything else. So what if “a lot” of her songs have the same themes, literally every pop girls discography are full of love songs :arieducating:

Including his stan list :arisass:

• Upvote 1