Trainwreck

The ultimate ex-act battle

Rank the ex-acts  

23 members have voted

1. 1. (In terms of vocals, looks, abilities... the whole package)

• Miley > the rest
    • Ariana > the rest
    • Demi > the rest
    • Selena > the rest

I added a poll so we can settle this once and for all! Which ex-act does COP love the most? Be unbiased when voting and consider ALL ASPECTS, both each girl’s strengths and weaknesses.

:demishook: :arishook: :seltaco: :mileywhatsgood:

• Upvote 1

Ariana is the all rounder, she can tackle multiple genres with ease, has the strongest vocal, a sweet gracious personality and has the star studded look.

miley can't find her niche, which has resulted her releasing a lot of hot mess. her last two mixtapes have been diabolical.

demi can sing, but lacks improvement and progression. there's good songs like cool for the summer, but much of her other productions are a mess.

selena is stuck releasing generic EDM because nothing is sticking now, and at least the clubs will play it. idk why she stopped making music like good for you, which was superb and suited her voice.

• Upvote 1

Just now, rihce said:

demi can sing, but lacks improvement and progression. there's good songs like cool for the summer, but much of her other productions are a mess.

I respect you choosing Ariana, but if one ex act has had progression at all, that is Demi. Selena as well. Their old music was... Debatable. While Miley and Ariana have been pretty consistent throughout their careers.

Just now, Trainwreck said:

I respect you choosing Ariana, but if one ex act has had progression at all, that is Demi. Selena as well. Their old music was... Debatable.

Selena not as much, her best song is still with the scene :demiwerk:

I respect you choosing Ariana, but if one ex act has had progression at all, that is Demi. Selena as well. Their old music was... Debatable. While Miley and Ariana have been pretty consistent throughout their careers.

Demi’s music was and is trash though. :cm: 

All the girls started as bubblegum pop, so they had to progress from that in some form.. However, Selena has particularly regressed the past year, offering nothing but hooks on basic beats.

I suppose Demi tried the r&b niche but I don't think it's worked out for her :fentybeauty: personally, from this set of girls it takes me longer to remember Demi's songs over the others ex-acts songs. I completely forgot she just released an album until I wrote this post.

Just now, rihce said:

All the girls started as bubblegum pop, so they had to progress from that in some form.. However, Selena has particularly regressed the past year, offering nothing but hooks on basic beats.

I suppose Demi tried the r&b niche but I don't think it's worked out for her :fentybeauty: personally, from this set of girls it takes me longer to remember Demi's songs over the others ex-acts songs. I completely forgot she just released an album until I wrote this post.

Demi started out doing disney pop-rock, then r&b pop, then bubblegum pop, then pop and then r&b/soul pop... :whereisit: