Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Ignacio

Favorite Thiefoncé moment?

Recommended Posts

 

1. Stealing writing credits to get paid more.

2. Faking a pregnancy.

3. Boosting royalties from TIDAL by faking streams.

4. Most of Lemonade being sampled: 

5. Stealing this choreography:

6. Stealing this for Countdown

 

7. Taking scenes from a documentary without giving credits for Formation (she got clocked super fast so she "clarified" it)

8. Asking Papa Knowles to get her Grammys

 

There are more moments... but which one is your fave?

jLPEwkI.gif

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, INTO YOU said:

As homojenik once said. Not with that avatar

 

A singer with 18 #1 singles, 17 written by herself and not one song on her discography stolen. 300+ million records sold. Undeniable impact. Longest running #1 on the Hot 100. #1 song of the decade twice in a row.

:gagascent:

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ignacio said:

Only thing she is snatching is a lawsuit for fraud

:demilip:

In spite of the libelous claims you're making, she has only been sued once for something related to copyright, and it was because she did a cover of a song (Kissing You) and changed the title and released a video, which had not been agreed upon. Everything is, at best hearsay, at worst malicious libel/slander and could actually get you in trouble if she decided to sue your ass.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ignacio said:

 

A singer with 18 #1 singles, 17 written by herself and not stolen. 300+ million records sold. Undeniable impact. Longest running #1 on the Hot 100. #1 song of the decade twice in a row.

:gagascent:

 

I'm so into you I can barely breathe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Naus said:

In spite of the libelous claims you're making, she has only been sued once for something related to copyright, and it was because she did a cover of a song (Kissing You) and changed the title and released a video, which had not been agreed upon. Everything is, at best hearsay, at worst malicious libel/slander and could actually get you in trouble if she decided to sue your ass.

 

Lmao her desperation for money is so real, I wouldn't be shocked if I got a letter in the mail one day.

:okthen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ignacio said:

 

Lmao her desperation for money is so real, I wouldn't be shocked if I got a letter in the mail one day.

And it would be fair. You do need a lesson on life, kiddo. If you damage someone's reputation with libelous claims, there has to be consequences. Defamation and calumny is a serious crime. In some countries and 17 states of the US, it is a CRIMINAL offense. So watch out next time you make a libelous/slanderous claim, cuz you could end up paying a lot of money or in jail (only 180 days though). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×