R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×
COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Chen

Gaga being a bully. Calls Margot Robbie "Boring"

Dc0cBJwU0AACI7s.jpg

Bitch is probably pressed as fuck because she will never have the acting abilities that Margot has. Bitch knows A Razzie Is Born wont win any oscars so she's salty about SUCCESSFUL actresses. Gaga needs to stick to singing sing thats what she excels in. Acting is so not her forte. Her acting skills are dry. I hope Margot pays that bitch dust.

• Upvote 3

Actors are pretentious as fuck, I don't blame Gaga for being sick of them. Once she sees people in other industries are even worse than in the music biz she won't be so sensitive about the way Troy treated her anymore

Guest messiah
Just now, Lucky said:

Actors are pretentious as fuck, I don't blame Gaga for being sick of them. Once she sees people in other industries are even worse than in the music biz she won't be so sensitive about the way Troy treated her anymore

What types of over generalization is this!

Just now, almighty dweebz said:

What types of over generalization is this!

Is it tho?

Look at interviews where they talk about the movies they starred in

Just now, Lucky said:

margot is nice though

Guest eevee

So? Can't she have an opinion like any normal person? Just like your spending ur whole day criticizing celebs here

Stupid thread

Just now, Taylor Chen said:

Dc0cBJwU0AACI7s.jpg

Bitch is probably pressed as fuck because she will never have the acting abilities that Margot has. Bitch knows A Razzie Is Born wont win any oscars so she's salty about SUCCESSFUL actresses. Gaga needs to stick to singing sing thats what she excels in. Acting is so not her forte. Her acting skills are dry. I hope Margot pays that bitch dust.

Don't you constantly bully Britney Spears and other artists?

:nickiawkward:

• Upvote 2

I came into this thread thinking she said this in an interview or something:waxga:

How is she a ”bully” if she talks to her friend privately during a phone call about an actress

Everybody has their opinion and that’s only a bad think when you bring ur opinion public (unless you have a valid point of course)

pointless thread

How is that bullying though lol

It's not bullying, but it's also pointless. If you find someone boring, don't watch the movies he/she appears in. Simple.
The complaining is unnecessary, especially considering actors are restricted by a script and a director, etc. Maybe she was boring in that movie, but she's more interesting in another movie. Or did she mean as a PERSON? That's even worse.