New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

Back To Selena

The new pop girls just aren’t doing it

Honestly no shade but who the hell is Haille? :nickwhat:

But camila could have done well if she went with more of her buzz singles then her garbage album, Dua i never paid attention too I yet gotta still give her a liste  and bebe? I only know that song she collab in nnn. 

• Upvote 1

Bebe and Camila are the only ones I somewhat care for. Maybe we need to just wait for their second album era that seems to be when artist become the most interesting 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Honestly no shade but who the hell is Haille? :nickwhat:

But camila could have done well if she went with more of her buzz singles then her garbage album, Dua i never paid attention too I yet gotta still give her a liste  and bebe? I only know that song she collab in nnn. 

Im sure you have heard this song already

Or this one too

She's meh but has 2/3 bops.

• Upvote 2

Guest messiah

Anne-Marie makes decent music. I think they’re all singles artists though. 

Just now, Back To Selena said:

Dua, Camila, Bebe, and Haille Steinfeld just aren’t doing it like the other girls are.

They extremely bland and have insane amounts  of payola. 

:wendytea:

:beytea:

EPIC TEA!

Don't forget Halsey!

PS: Some people are trying to make Dua happen so BAD. She's blander than oatmeal!

• Upvote 1

Camila and Bebe are hardworkers. They always promote their music and their live performances are actually entertaining. They make an effort in improving their voices and they also give inputs on songwriting. 

Camila is a real hardworker from what I’ve seen. She gives it all in her performances and tries to put on a show! She’s the best new pop girl out there

Yes, they are ALL boring af and following trends. none of them stand out or have any sort of charisma.

Just now, Charli XCX said:

a selena stan calling dua bebe and camila bland...i've seen it all

:whereisit:

Guys, you seriously need to STOP the AD HOMINEM attacks. Just because he/she stans for Selena, it doesn't mean he/she can't criticize other artists.
Focus on the claim instead of the person making it.

• Upvote 1

Some of them remind me of brands rather than artists. Like with Gaga, she was always the artist first and jeapardised her marketing because she wasn't afraid to be polarising. Whereas with some of the new girls (not Dua tho), they release inoffensive music and have inoffensive opinions and never lead with their thoughts.