MISS CAMARADERIE

Suggestion: Artist Tags and multiple tags?

it just occurred to me that there are no artists tags on here or the ability to add multiple tags 

having artist tags would make organisation/navigation so much easier and efficient

for example: a thread about charli xcx at taylor swift's concert would be tagged 'Taylor Swift' and 'Charli XCX' and clicking on any of those tags would bring up every thread tagged with these

thoughts? :tiara1:

also what's the reasoning behind not being able to type our own tags in?

• Upvote 7

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

it just occurred to me that there are no artists tags on here or the ability to add multiple tags 

having artist tags would make organisation/navigation so much easier and efficient

for example: a thread about charli xcx at taylor swift's concert would be tagged 'Taylor Swift' and 'Charli XCX' and clicking on any of those tags would bring up every thread tagged with these

thoughts? :tiara1:

also what's the reasoning behind not being able to type our own tags in?

I think it’s a good idea but would make the tags for Chart Central a total pain in the ass. :okthen:

and you’re not able to type your own tags in to help keep the forum more organized and clean as it prevents inappropriate tags, typos, etc. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Breakdown said:

I think it’s a good idea but would make the tags for Chart Central a total pain in the ass. :okthen:

and you’re not able to type your own tags in to help keep the forum more organized and clean as it prevents inappropriate tags, typos, etc. 

But it can help with making searching easier. 

You can have threads like Billboard Hot 100 and then tags: Top 10, week(number) Tag: artist that is at #1 that week for an example.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dirkje said:

But it can help with making searching easier. 

You can have threads like Billboard Hot 100 and then tags: Top 10, week(number) Tag: artist that is at #1 that week for an example.

ooh that's another good idea it may seem tedious now when talking about but its actually quite efficient 

i hope they actually give this some thought :scared:

• Upvote 1