MSL

Admin ManueLegenda CLOCKING LOP on twitter!

Just now, laracroftonline said:

He blocked me because he know I spoke the truth. I will send everything to cloudflare so his claim can be deleted.

:lmfao: He's such a petty rat. 

I love how we know every single detail about him now though thanks to this fruitless DMCA request :evillaugh: 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, 💖 LANDlover said:

Show some respect. And you still don't know why he put in a request against you?! You guys keep bullying him! It's not funny, and you all are acting like a bunch of kids! LOP's shutting down. You guys already "won". Screw you!

We WERE showing him respect by adding the theme LOP used (he didnt make that by the way, it's from the Invision marketplace) as a tribute to LOP so its 3 active members could use it here. But instead he's just being a petty bitch and trying to find a way to have us closed because he's bitter he pumped all that money into that disaster of a website and now it's closing a little 3 months after opening. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

We WERE showing him respect by adding the theme LOP used (he didnt make that by the way, it's from the Invision marketplace) as a tribute to LOP so its 3 active members could use it here. But instead he's just being a petty bitch and trying to find a way to have us closed because he's bitter he pumped all that money into that disaster of a website and now it's closing a little 3 months after opening. 

A tribute??!! It's just more pettiness. And who said he wanted us closed? He just wants you guys to stop arguing with him! And he chose to close the website himself. It was actually picking up a bit before he announced its closing.

A tribute??!! It's just more pettiness. And who said he wanted us closed? He just wants you guys to stop arguing with him! And he chose to close the website himself. It was actually picking up a bit before he announced its closing.

So it went from 1 to 3 posts every 12 hours? :cm:

• Upvote 2

This is really nice, and if the good intentions were there I respect it. But did you ask him if it was ok? Since it’s a touchy subject. Did you even make a public statement as to why you added it? 

What a load of crap you speak.

You accuse Manuela and myself of bullying when he did JUST AS MUCH as us on twitter and was threatening me for weeks and insinuating I was a pedophile (a vile lie) and that he would "expose me". Pathetic! You're being fed propaganda, just stop talking because everything you've said is ROT. Especially that last sentence, what utter lies.

Honestly I never EVER think about stupid forum wars or whatever but I do think you guys should tone it down a bit because I always see you guys beefing with LOP (or whoever, idk them tbh) and to outsiders it makes COP seem like not a very approachable forum which we all know isn't true. Maybe do it through DMs or something, it'll be less annoying than seeing the same argument 50 times over. No shade intended to anyone in particular btw

• Upvote 2

I hope that's the last piece because this drama is so tiring and whatever theme they chose obviously looks similar to the one we had this is all over stupid visuals I cannot :saladga:

• Upvote 4

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

Can someone please explain to me what this LOP is and what exactly is going on here. What is the tea sisters?

www.lifeofpop.net - a tragic rip off of our forum (their original design/logo was literally COP's but with "Life of Pop"). 

It's officially closing in 2 weeks for good (and it can't come soon enough). 

• Upvote 1

www.lifeofpop.net - a tragic rip off of our forum (their original design/logo was literally COP's but with "Life of Pop"). 

It's officially closing in 2 weeks for good (and it can't come soon enough). 

Life of pop getting took to church to pass on?