Sign in to follow this  
Back To Selena

Why do y’all doubt Selena?

Just now, Trainwreck said:

More EDM? :meghan:

Her EDM songs are the best so it's wise to release another one of those.

Wolves and It Ain't Me are still getting lots of radio play WW

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lucky said:

Because Fetish and Wolves flopped? She also doesn't do promo.

Love her but I'm just here for the music.

She didn’t flop with Wolves, it just underperformed in the US but has 700M combined streams

Just now, Back To Selena said:

She didn’t flop with Wolves, it just underperformed in the US but has 700M combined streams

Well yes but thats why

An EXTREMELY brave OP that will no doubt be bumped when this song fails to crack the top 20

OT: She clearly has no solid fanbase and thus relies on DJs to get hits (she's basically equivalent to Pitbull?) and this means she won't smash out the gate, I doubt this song will be picked up but we will see 

Image result for atrl famous gifs

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amino said:

An EXTREMELY brave OP that will no doubt be bumped when this song fails to crack the top 20

OT: She clearly has no solid fanbase and thus relies on DJs to get hits (she's basically equivalent to Pitbull?) and this means she won't smash out the gate, I doubt this song will be picked up but we will see 

This is solo xxx

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amino said:

No fan base then how did she manage to score 3 top 10 hits her last era?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ignacio said:

No fan base then how did she manage to score 3 top 10 hits her last era?

The base I am referring to has CLEARLY evaporated from Revival to now 

Hence how she went from 3 top 10s with her solo efforts to a grand total of zero top 10s (and top 20s) with her last two solo efforts 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amino said:

The base I am referring to has CLEARLY evaporated from Revival to now 

Hence how she went from 3 top 10s with her solo efforts to a grand total of zero top 10s (and top 20s) with her last two solo efforts 

There was literally NO promotion for those songs + Bad Liar actually peaked at 20 so you're wrong.

This song is just for the 13RW OST anyway, a successful show that she PRODUCED and is on its second season. Will your fave ever?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ignacio said:

There was literally NO promotion for those songs + Bad Liar actually peaked at 20 so you're wrong.

This song is just for the 13RW OST anyway, a successful show that she PRODUCED and is on its second season. Will your fave ever?

Hopefully my faves never aspires to be Selena Gomez as that would be beneath them 

I dunno why people hate on her? Who cares if she flops? She releases bop after bop?

I dont stan top 10 artist, i perfer the ones who aint chart hogging money eaters.. so i honestly dont see why people hate on selena?

Im so here for another edm track

Just now, Sempiternal said:

I dunno why people hate on her? Who cares if she flops? She releases bop after bop?

I dont stan top 10 artist, i perfer the ones who aint chart hogging money eaters.. so i honestly dont see why people hate on selena?

Im so here for another edm track

Legend! We love people with taste, some Selena fans can’t relate and trash EDM. 

• Love 1

She has cute hits I really used to love her but she needs to do something different and controversial tbh.  All these pop girls now are scared to do anything risky