The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  

reputation Stadium Tour first date gathers 59k+ spectators

As reported by People.

A record-breaking 59,157 fans made up the audience, and many excitedly shared photos and snippets of the superstar on stage.

And Variety.

[...] starting with a University of Phoenix Stadium opener that played to 59,000 fans, a record for the number of people squeezed in under the Arizona behemoth’s massive dome.

The record for the highest attendance at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale was previously held by One Direction who performed to 56,524 fans in 2014 during their Where We Are Tour. Taylor Swift broke the record 11 days before the tour started, as reported by Billboard.

An incredible achievement, very difficult to get. Not every artist can pack stadiums. And with those prices? The highest gross ever reported in Glendale was of 5.2 million dollars by Metallica, Taylor is going to DEMOLISH that record too. Touring legends only, not everyone has the performing abilities to reach certain heights.

Thoughts?

She is America's sweetheart. And on top of that, she has a huge fanbase that actually supports her unlike Gaga fans that are loud but don't do much. No matter how mad gays are she will never fail.

I've noticed that the most "hated" pop girls on gay forums are the biggest in the United States. Taylor, the biggest female act since Beyoncé, and Beyoncé(even if she's from a past generation no new and fresher pop girl manages to outgross her despite her lack of hit/promo) 

Just now, CoryisaCunt said:

I wish I went last night! can’t  believe she kicked it off i’m Phoenix lol, but it wasn’t too hot yesterday. 

all my friends LOVED it! :lucifer3:

You should have gone! I'm glad your friends enjoyed it. Any chances you might attend other dates? There was only one in Glendale unfortunately! :tayincourt:

6 hours ago, Nacht said:

You should have gone! I'm glad your friends enjoyed it. Any chances you might attend other dates? There was only one in Glendale unfortunately! :tayincourt:

I KNOW!! :cry: I was conflicted on going but now I fully regret it! and omg I didn’t even think of that lol! maybe I’ll just go to any other date :taylucifer3:

I work with someone who’s second job is security and his company was hired for the arena and he talked to taylor a few times and said she was so sweet. I’m so jealous of him :britcry:

Just now, Charli XCX said:

charli and camila are so powerful wow....

Charlie is STILL an opening act 5 years later after Fancy and I loved it smashed, and Camila is at a pivotal point of her career to prove she’s not a one hit wonder/ one era wonder.  At least make sense with your “drags” OT:  a sold out smash stadium tour :clap: just goes to show that hate on Twitter and COP don’t mean shit in the real world where people actually support their faves.

Just now, XxJTheBerrixX said:

She is!! I think this tour may be one of her best ones yet.

And she’s so iconic by doing a stadium tour in her FIRST era. Camila, her mind amazes me! :oprah3:

Edit: You’re talking about Taylor lol :whereisit:

• Upvote 2