Who does COP like better: Cardi B vs Nicki Minaj

Who does COP like better: Cardi B vs Nicki Minaj  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better?

• Cardi B!
    • Nicki Minaj

nicki obviously

:nickiprague2:

I guess indie needed a ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖAᵖ PAP ᵖᵃᵖ Pᵃᵖ pAp pap ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ ᵖᵃᵖ

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Cardi is funny and she's confortable enough to laugh at herself  but I cannot stand her voice and her flow does nothing for me.

Nicki, from what I've seen, is so insecure that she can be very nasty just to compensate or hide it. Her need to be validated is also off-putting to me. I don't see nor hear much of her but every time it happens,  I mostly cringe.

Musically, I like her flow better than Cardi's but that doesn't say much. Her bars are meh and her crazy barbie/bad btch image got old fast. I totally lost any interest in her when she said Samurais spoke Thai.

Performance wise, Cardi is way better, Nicki always looks weird and uncomfortable on stage. I don't know why she cannot move comfortably, she's not fat so why can't she move. Even walking seems challenging for her. And someone needs to teach her how to hold a mic.  Nicki definitely should take some notes from Cardi B on how to own the stage.

Just now, Berlin said:

Performance wise, Cardi is way better, Nicki always looks weird and uncomfortable on stage. I don't know why she cannot move comfortably, she's not fat so why can't she move. Even walking seems challenging for her. And someone needs to teach her how to hold a mic.  Nicki definitely should take some notes from Cardi B on how to own the stage.

Um...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Berlin said:

Cardi is funny and she's confortable enough to laugh at herself  but I cannot stand her voice and her flow does nothing for me.

Nicki, from what I've seen, is so insecure that she can be very nasty just to compensate or hide it. Her need to be validated is also off-putting to me. I don't see nor hear much of her but every time it happens,  I mostly cringe.

Musically, I like her flow better than Cardi's but that doesn't say much. Her bars are meh and her crazy barbie/bad btch image got old fast. I totally lost any interest in her when she said Samurais spoke Thai.

.... How long has it been since you listened to Nicki? Because what you described is very very VERY old

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

.... How long has it been since you listened to Nicki? Because what you described is very very VERY old

Considering they said they lost interest because of a line from Nickis debut single, I’d say a good 8 years :rip: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ONIKA said:

Considering they said they lost interest because of a line from Nickis debut single, I’d say a good 8 years :rip: 

Complete mess :rip:

• Upvote 1