BreatheMeIn

Do you like Camila Cabello?

Camila Cabello   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like ha?

• Yes, she’s very genuine and makes great music and is very talented.
    • No, she’s super basic and every track on her album are COPIES of other songs. She’s the payola princess.
    • Idk, I don’t think of her, she is no one to me.

I don't like her and I don't understand why she's famous. The other four games in 5H are way more talented than her, but somehow it was decided that she was the one who was going to have a solo career... I don't know WHO decided that.

In fact, her voice is kinda aggravating. I can't even listen to her songs because I dislike her voice so much.

Besides that, I think she said some things in the past (very offensive racist stuff), which makes me dislike her as a person too. But I don't know her. Maybe she's changed, matured, who knows... In any case, her awful voice is enough reason for me to ignore her.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Naus said:

I don't like her and I don't understand why she's famous. The other four games in 5H are way more talented than her, but somehow it was decided that she was the one who was going to have a solo career... I don't know WHO decided that.

In fact, her voice is kinda aggravating. I can't even listen to her songs because I dislike her voice so much.

Besides that, I think she said some things in the past (very offensive racist stuff), which makes me dislike her as a person too. But I don't know her. Maybe she's changed, matured, who knows... In any case, her awful voice is enough reason for me to ignore her.

So which option did you pick? :tayincourt:

Yeah I love her! I saw her when she was still in 5H, and I know she can do it.

I’ve got tickets to the Never Be The Same tour in Amsterdam and I’m super excited! She will make sure my wig never comes back ;) 

She has a huge career in front of her. Remember that just because her debut album isnt everyone’s favorite doesnt mean she cant make it. Look at Rihanna for an example who’s career became really serious when she released Umbrella. Look where she is now! 

If you get what I’m trying to say.

Just now, Naus said:

This

I don't have any negative opinion of her, I tried to listen to her songs but I have yet to find one that I like so she's a nobody in my book untill she releases something that will spark interest in me.

That being said, I do not understand why some hate her in particular, she's no different from the other pop girls.

She had the chance to have a great song like Havana but like anyone could have sung that song it would have been even better with Ariana or Rihanna vocals and people don't really know who she is they only know the hook of the song, in this case the song is more famous than the artist