Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Chen

Beyonce is the Go to artist for award shows to have good ratings

Facts are just facts. I know some people here have this vendetta against Beyonce but I don't feed into those miserable people since they usually stan Androidney and Katy Perry. 

When an event wants some headlines and attention book Beyonce because without her the shows tend to fall flat. Rihanna is also another saving grace. 

• Upvote 3

I personally find JT's performances magnetic as well. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I think Bruno has nothing on him. JT has more solid vocals, better dancing and way more charisma than Bruno (who, in spite of being a good singer and dancer, really bores me live).

Lady Gaga is another amazing performer. I love when she doesn't do crazy stuff, like in that famous Paparazzi VMA performance, and lets her talent speak for itself. She playing piano and singing is enough for me. I don't need her to do gimmicky stuff.

Honorable mentions: Kelly always serves vocals and P!nk show-womanship.

Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

You’re pressedT! I guess I should have wrote Xtina instead huh? :shriek:

Nope. I don't think Christina is an artist who attracts huge audiences. Her raw approach to singing (and occasional oversinging) is a turn off for many as well.

That's difference between you and me. I'm not a DELUSIONAL stan who's blind to his fave's shortcomings. I recognize Beyoncé and Gaga are better overall performers than Christina and thus they attract more audience. But to think Britney is anything but a MEDIOCRE performer is to be COMPLETELY BLINDED by fanaticism and I feel sorry for you.