New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

beysus

FINAL H100 Predictions: NTLTC #9, Chun-Li #19, TIA #1 DEBUT

Just now, ? LANDlover said:

NBTS is only falling a couple spots! Nice! Hopefully it'll have a shot at the top 5 after some more promo and the BBMAs.

She'll probably perform Sangria Wine as it is supposed to impact radio in early June

• Upvote 1

Just now, Venti said:

She'll probably perform Sangria Wine as it is supposed to impact radio in early June

Even if she does perform SW, NBTS will still most likely get a boost along with it, and nothing's fully confirmed about the release date. I just really hope she gives NBTS some more time before Sangria Wine comes to dominate.

Told y’all NTLTC would make a slow comeback :britbop:

I really hope this is America goes #1 it would be so good to see a song with an actual message top the charts for once, especially this song it would be a slap in the face for trumps America :britbop:

• Upvote 6

Just now, Kesha said:

Hope this is accurate and Delicate gets a new Peak

i don’t understand what’s so good about This Is America

It surrounds a relevant political stance which is necessary in the mess that is Trump's America.

• Upvote 3

Just now, foreverbbooyy said:

It surrounds a relevant political stance which is necessary in the mess that is Trump's America.

It was still relevant/coming into light when Obama was in power but it’s only gotten worse with Trump, i LIVE for artists like Childish Gambino and Beyoncé stirring the pot

• Upvote 1

Just now, ? LANDlover said:

NBTS is only falling a couple spots! Nice! Hopefully it'll have a shot at the top 5 after some more promo and the BBMAs.

It’s time for the 3rd single .. it had enough promo